Type R question--Type r readers only

i didnt want to read through thousands of post in the type r thread. And i dont want to get harrased by all the anti type rs. I just have a simple question and i want some opinions on it.I got one 12" type r already in a 4.125 cu. ft. ported enclosure tuned to 36. Running off a Viper 1200.1. Now my question is...im considering getting another type r and going with a dual chamber 4 cube a piece tuned to 32ish off the viper. I want to know advantages\disadvantages and opinions if this will be worth it. I have a 96 s10 reg cab with blow through, so i have the space to do it, i just want to make sure it will be worthwhile. Im thinking that i can put less stress on the subs and tune lower and not lose any dbs by adding another r. Thats basically my take on it, now i want yours.

i did a type R in a 4 cube enclosure w/ 1,000w, and was out hitting every w7 i have every heard

$150 sub vs. $750

hmmmmm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.