Amp for Kicker L7's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

V6beretta31L
10+ year member

NY
When i hook both of my 10 inch kicker l7's to my california 600 watt amp, it makes this pounding when i turn the output up, the subs just rapidly pound. If i turn the amp down it doesnt do it, but id liek to use my amp up loud.. what causes this? is it ebcause the amp doesnt have enough power for my subs? help plz

When i hook both of my 10 inch kicker l7's to my california 600 watt amp, it makes this pounding when i turn the output up, the subs just rapidly pound. If i turn the amp down it doesnt do it, but id liek to use my amp up loud.. what causes this? is it ebcause the amp doesnt have enough power for my subs? help plz
bad ground

by the way if youre trying to turn the gain up all the way on a 600 watt amp just go get more out of 2 L7s then you might want to read the tutorial on gain setting... youre probably clipping the hell out of the signal. and if you want more spl get a better amp. 12-1500 rms would make those subs pretty sweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.