Type R 10" aeroport

Participant count
  • Participant list
I assume this is going to be a daily box, not just a burp box. If so, a single 3" aeroport(real one with flared ends) will be adequate. Use ~1.25ft^3 tuned to 33hz and you'll be smiling. You can use a 4" aero if you're able to get some thin-wall PVC to make the middle section longer than what the stock port comes with.

Honestly I'd look in the sub's manual or online and have a box built to alpine spec I have a type x (ny backup amp mrp450 400 rms runnin it) and had it in a spec built enclosure and it made my roof occsillate about an inch or so when my moonroof was open u should be pleased

This is replacing a type r 12 in a 1.9ft3 box with a 4 inch pvc port going into the box at 33hz.

in the same amp that is, assuming i get a real flared end port and make it longer for the 4 inch option will it be louder with

the specs you told me to use?

wanting to use this setup because the 12 will on fit in the back... and entirely hogs too much space and wont fit inbetween the seats either =/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.