• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could possibly help me out. heres the situation: i have two 4ohm 12in subs in one box, and i was told that with an 8ohm 300w resistor and the right wiring, i could make the entire settup at 4ohms, anyone know how i would wire this exactly? or where i can get this resistor? (i tried radio shack and another place)

any help would be very much appreciated.

thanks alot

-Pat

PatDaRat69@aol.com

unregistered---- what kind of subs are they

(jbl,mtx,jl,etc) and are they dual 4ohm subs

dual meaning--- 2plus and 2minus per sub

need to know so can help you wire them:cool:

unfortanetly, they arent Dual voice coils, otherwise id be able to piull it off, this may sound like a stupid question but is it possible in anyway to double up on wirings?

thanks alot

-Pat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.