Two 10"s, less than 5.5" Mounting...

On the kicker site, it says the tens need .8 and the twelves need 1 minimally though o_O
I guess I'll wait and see what AA has up their sleeve before I decide what i get. Hmm, arsenals or CVTs, the arsenals definitely LOOK better, lol.
yeah, the kicker's won't win any beauty contests, lol. but they will work in smaller then recommended boxes, trust me on this one.

by all means, wait and see what AA does indeed do. but in the mean time, go listen to some cvts. you'll be impressed.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Would two CVT 10"s/Arsenal 10"s sealed, be louder than my two Assassin 8"s ported? I know there's know way to tell 100%, but in general, what would you say?

i don't have a clue about the AA subs. but i know the cvts have great output, lol.

there's always the chance either way. but in general, i think it's a good possiblity.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

I'd opt for the Pioneer TSSW2541D, they are 10" subs with a 2-7/8" mounting depth, they will handle 250 watts RMS and 1100 watts Max, and they are best suited for slim mount install using a recommended airspace of between 0.35 ~ 0.7 Cubic Feet. Hope this helps.

IV Admin

sorry invision, but i have to disagree. while the pioneer is indeed slim, it ***** at all aspects of subwooferage.

i've installed/built boxes for three brands of shallow mounts. the above mentioned pioneer (only in the 12"), the clarion 10" and the kicker cvt10. both the clarion 10 and cvt 10 KILL the pioneer in output. adn the kicker is in the smallest box at .4ft^3net, all three sealed. similiar power for all three as well. the pioneer amounted to little more then a factory sub. it just doesn't do anything well when compared to the other two. while the cvt is the deepest @ 4 3/16", it's also the best. teh clarion finishes second and the pioneer a dead last.

cvt ftw!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.