TRULY low bass songs. I'm talkin 20-no more than 35 hz.

few more:

Change Up-Fabolous ft. Akon (really low bass hit. Gotta be around 25hz)

Wood Grain Wheel- Slim Thug (29/30hz?)

Beatin Down Your Block-DJ Unk- (Series of low bass drops that go right down to the subsonic frequencies)

Crack Muzik- Gorilla Zoe (I'd have to listen to the song a few more times to guess the frequencies, but i'd guess high 20's/low 30's)

Suicide Doors-David Banner (again, can't guess the frequencies right now, but it's pretty low)

Lullaby-A Perfect Circle (probably high 20's. Good song to listen to when you're stoned :p )

If you're just looking at this thread: these are my "honorable mention" songs I think everyone should have:

Sugga Cooker-DC Yung Hot (29hz)

For The Love Of Money-Willie the Kid (24hz)

Strip Club-Young Buck (27hz. Sounds better if you have more/bigger subs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well! I don't own a car audio system, but I do have my logitech z-2300, which is good enough for me. I know this is an old thread, but I just had to post, found so many amazing songs here. Not all the songs I'm about to post are low bass, but bass that sounds good to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I'll try and guess the Hz as well, may be off though, make sure to listen to decent quality mp3s of these songs, or you might as well not listen to them.

Most of the songs I'll list usually range from 30-45 hz.

Starred ones are MUST LISTENS.

*E-40-"Back in Business"- This song has about probably 35hz, then jumps to about 50. Either way, it sounds amazing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, steve meade tested this as well on youtube.

Yung Joc feat. Bun B, Young Dro-"I'm a G"-Song has a pretty steady 35hz beat with a few high jumps.

Webbie-"Independent"-Could be wrong, but song has a 30hz bassline, however there's one part where it jumps real high(like around A Millie kind of high), not just a light thump either, more like 7 in a row

Bass Mekanik-"Dubalicious"-Decent bassline, not that low, but good.

*DJ Billy E-"Beats 4 My Van"-This song bangs, has a nice thump that's probably 32hz.

Dunk Ryders-"**** the Other Side"-This song is more like mid bass, but I still love how it sounds.

E-40 feat. T-Pain-"U and Dat"-Has a nice 40hz-ish thump, sounds great though, definitely a banger.

E-40-"I Can Sell It"-Nothin to say for this one, good though.

E-40-"Gunz"-Has lots of high bass in it, but sounds flippin amazing.

*E-40-"My **** Bang"-God **** this rattled my logitech real nice, mid-bass, but **** does it ever BANG.

*E-40-"Poor Man's Hydraulics"-Nice low Boom!

*E-40-Show Me What You Workin With-Love the build up in the beginning, another banger.

*Gucci Mane-"All About The Money"-Possibly one of my favourite beats of all time, and almost sounds like it has a sample from the GTA4 loading screen.

Hurricane Chris-"I'm Back"-Mostly mid-bass, good bass though.

*Rick Ross ft. T-Pain-"The Boss"-Mid bass, haha I absolutely love the bassline however, sounds great with the piano.

*David Banner-"Play"-Mmm, low *** bassline, I love it! Warning though, Banner sounds kinda creepy in this song.

Lil Jon-"Get Low"-A classic ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

*Jibbs-"King Kong"-Bass is everywhere, low, mid, high, but **** does it ever BANG //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

*Juvenile-"In My Life"-Low Bass, catchy song, what more could you want?

Jim Jones-"Houston Oilers"-Mid Bass-"I'm a houston oiler! BOOOOOM"

*Pimp C feat. Missez-"Love Song"-Nice relaxing beat, low bassline, love this one. Sounds very R 'n B.

*Psyph Morrison-"Turn It Up"-Banger

Psyph Morrison-"Go"-good stuff

*Webbie-"Just Like Me"-Mid-High bass, still good however

Ying Yang Twins-"Salt Shaker"-Steve Meade also did this one, pretty good

Yung Joc-"Goin Down"-Not as good as I'm a G, but not bad nonetheless.

I don't think I can top anything that's already been posted, but these are good enough.

few more: Change Up-Fabolous ft. Akon (really low bass hit. Gotta be around 25hz)

Wood Grain Wheel- Slim Thug (29/30hz?)

Beatin Down Your Block-DJ Unk- (Series of low bass drops that go right down to the subsonic frequencies)

Crack Muzik- Gorilla Zoe (I'd have to listen to the song a few more times to guess the frequencies, but i'd guess high 20's/low 30's)

Suicide Doors-David Banner (again, can't guess the frequencies right now, but it's pretty low)

Lullaby-A Perfect Circle (probably high 20's. Good song to listen to when you're stoned :p )

If you're just looking at this thread: these are my "honorable mention" songs I think everyone should have:

Sugga Cooker-DC Yung Hot (29hz)

For The Love Of Money-Willie the Kid (24hz)

Strip Club-Young Buck (27hz. Sounds better if you have more/bigger subs)
try these, if not low enough, they still have great basslines

Call Waka - Waka Flocka Flame

Trunk Muzik - Yelawolf

Pop the Trunk - Yelawolf

Ball All Day - Roscoe Dash (some parts low, but bassline is sick)

im so awesome - Roscoe dash

Black Dreams - Young Jeezy

Bachelor Pad - Gucci Mane

HEISMAN PT 2 - Tyga (Dont think it goes that low BUT I FAWKING LOVE THIS SONGS BASS... PLEASE TRY IT)

Tyga in this Thang - Tyga (gets low, real low)

undertaker - T.I.

throwing fingers - Waka Flocka Flame

slap - ludacris

this one here -

- (nice bassline, reason its the instrumental is because the original song is slightly distorted)off safety - young jeezy

Dat ***** (

DONT HIDE THAT PU$SY (no money sign) - GREATTTT BASSSS!!!!!!!

think you can let me know the lowest range these songs hit?

old thread but chopped and screwed songs are the only songs you will find 20-28hz basslines my friend. Plus they are very chill and relaxing because of the nice slow beats and rapping.

TI- Every Chance I Get, TI vs TIP, Look What I Got

ICP-Under the Moon, Aint Yo Bidniz

Ludacris-Blueberry Yum Yums

Skrillex- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Blue Fountain (Zed's Dead)-Eyes on Fire

Did not look at 5 pages to see if these are doubles.

TI- Every Chance I Get, TI vs TIP, Look What I GotICP-Under the Moon, Aint Yo Bidniz

Ludacris-Blueberry Yum Yums

Skrillex- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Blue Fountain (Zed's Dead)-Eyes on Fire

Did not look at 5 pages to see if these are doubles.
dubstep and low bass NOT lol those songs are weak. A lot of dubstep has really strong midbass and not sub-bass but bassnectar on the other hand has some nice *** bass. **** skrillex

dubstep and low bass NOT lol those songs are weak. A lot of dubstep has really strong midbass and not sub-bass but bassnectar on the other hand has some nice *** bass. **** skrillex
For a song called "King Kong" i really was expecting more bass...this is pitiful

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.