TRULY low bass songs. I'm talkin 20-no more than 35 hz.

I see (judging by the songs listed so far) that most people dont really know what LOW bass really is..
Uh, yeah let's see what you listed:

Look what I got- decent at best. But it goes really high too.

Hoods run down-hits low notes for a few seconds, then the rest of the song isn't low at all

Bass I love you- Pretty good, but goes subsonic, which was not what I made this thread to find.

1. That's only 3 songs

2. Hoods Run Down and Bass I Love You are also 2 songs that EVERYBODY already knows of. At least everybody else is being creative with their song choices.

3. I made this thread to see who knows of songs that are between 20-35hz. NOT subsonic. So 2/3 of your contributions don't even fit this thread.

If you're gonna give people **** for not knowing low bass songs, at least back it up with some suggestions of your own, 'cause you just look like an ass right now.

Bubba Sparxx - Heat it up
Too Short - The Ghetto

Sir Mix-a-lot - Beepers

Nemesis - Munchies for Your Bass

Nemesis- Last Nite

Just to name a few........................there's already threads on this FYI.
Once again, if somebody knows about threads on this, enlighten me, because I haven't found any. If you had read my original post I wouldn't have had to repeat that. So give me a link to this thread, or don't bother telling me about it.

Why on the hunt for low-bass songs? maybe I'm just old but most music with only low bass seems annoying. yes, thats my opinion. dont tell me its to hide your weak mids? lol jk GL with your search, maybe most songs just dont have that range.

Why on the hunt for low-bass songs? maybe I'm just old but most music with only low bass seems annoying. yes, thats my opinion. dont tell me its to hide your weak mids? lol jk GL with your search, maybe most songs just dont have that range.
Idk. I just like the bass that you feel rumbling all through your body and that makes your car breathe. My old setup was tuned much higher and it was loud as hell. It pounded my chest and gave me a headache, but when I got my new subs I decided to go low, so I tuned 'em to 25hz. And yes, my mids are weak lol. I only have 4 speakers in my car. The 2 in the back are stock, and the 2 up front are Boston Acoustics. They're nice, but not much for midbass.

WAAY too high. That's gotta be in the 50's. I know for a fact it's no less than 45.
But that's exactly what i'm talking about...not to be a dick and pick on you, but people hear bass on one kind of system and think it hits low. I know I was like that. My first system was 2 GT4-12's in a sealed box, and I later figured out I couldn't hit any lower than around 40hz, but I too thought A Milli was crazy low, but now i've got 2 P1224's in a ported box tuned to 25hz, and I know what REAL low bass is like.
how much power u got going to them ?

Idk. I just like the bass that you feel rumbling all through your body and that makes your car breathe. My old setup was tuned much higher and it was loud as hell. It pounded my chest and gave me a headache, but when I got my new subs I decided to go low, so I tuned 'em to 25hz. And yes, my mids are weak lol. I only have 4 speakers in my car. The 2 in the back are stock, and the 2 up front are Boston Acoustics. They're nice, but not much for midbass.
I think mid bass is harder to achieve, since its a lot more directional so having it in the back wouldn't sound good. I like how you said makes your car breathe, I want that feeling. I cant imagine how big your box must be. I was going to do 7cu/ft tuned to 23hz for my 15 in my living room but im dreading having to carry that thing anywhere once it's completed, plus music i listen to doesnt go anywhere near that low so i think it would be a waste of my time.

once you find decent mid, you'll want to be listening to songs that have lots of mid lol just to test, i know i started to for a while.

I just lke how in my little tiny truck, even though my set-up isn't the best, bass sounds like its coming from the middle behind my shifter, i like the blend that my lower end frequencys have.

I think mid bass is harder to achieve, since its a lot more directional so having it in the back wouldn't sound good. I like how you said makes your car breathe, I want that feeling. I cant imagine how big your box must be. I was going to do 7cu/ft tuned to 23hz for my 15 in my living room but im dreading having to carry that thing anywhere once it's completed, plus music i listen to doesnt go anywhere near that low so i think it would be a waste of my time. once you find decent mid, you'll want to be listening to songs that have lots of mid lol just to test, i know i started to for a while.

I just lke how in my little tiny truck, even though my set-up isn't the best, bass sounds like its coming from the middle behind my shifter, i like the blend that my lower end frequencys have.
Dunno the dimensions/volume of my box, but yeah it's pretty big lol. Take a look at my profile pic. And I agree that midbass is harder to achieve. If I want to get midbass that's on par with my subs I think i'd have to put a couple 8" subs in my doors, which I definitely don't have the money to do.

money on the floor- gucci mane

welcome back- jeezy ( personnel fav.)

rollin remix - kid cudi ft jackie chan

i-95 remix - gucci mane, this one hits somewhat low but its not like super high, excellant song to test mid's and subs, very wide range of frequencies

if you wanna do mids and high, any dave matthews and ESPECIALLY owl city will def help you

welcome back is the only song i let play at mostly max volume and smelt some voice coils burning on the Q18 and it only had a memphis pr 1.1000 running it, REAL STRONG AND LOW LINE

Uh, yeah let's see what you listed: Look what I got- decent at best. But it goes really high too.

Hoods run down-hits low notes for a few seconds, then the rest of the song isn't low at all

Bass I love you- Pretty good, but goes subsonic, which was not what I made this thread to find.

1. That's only 3 songs

2. Hoods Run Down and Bass I Love You are also 2 songs that EVERYBODY already knows of. At least everybody else is being creative with their song choices.

3. I made this thread to see who knows of songs that are between 20-35hz. NOT subsonic. So 2/3 of your contributions don't even fit this thread.

If you're gonna give people **** for not knowing low bass songs, at least back it up with some suggestions of your own, 'cause you just look like an ass right now.
Great so you just want everyone to list what has already been listed in the other bass threads? I know my suggestions were, but they go the lowest that I know of. So GFYS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.