TRULY low bass songs. I'm talkin 20-no more than 35 hz.

drake: succesfull,your the best.

young jeezy: puton,welcome back,soul survivor,

rocko: the whole cd lol.

big boi: speaker box intor, i like the way you move.

bonecrusher: gripping the grain,swerving from lane to lane

3-6 mafia: posse songs, i feel like money, juicy j cd had some deep ass notes and the end of most songs.

and im going to slow it down with

john legend: on revolver: track number 4 iirc and some other songs on there loosened up my rear deck.

t-pain: im sprung and almost everysong on that cd and his other cds.

ginuwine: the bachelor cd track number 3.

juvenile: the g code. track number 6,i got that fire.

killer mike: monster cd reakshon remix.

lil john and the eastside boys: throw it up,rep your city.

big tymers: its a beautiful life.

pastor troy: hell to pay cd, vica versa remix,gladiators.

goodie mob: still standing cd, black ice.

tiple 6 mafia & fiend da headbussaz: get the f.out my face.

triple 6 mafia kings of memphis: lockdown,down to make some ends. kane&abel: am i my brothers keeper cd/ throw them thangs,out of town b's, ghetto day.

master p:eek:nly god can judge me cd

mystikal:unpredictable cd/

trick daddy: book of thugs cd/ america

the notorius big:ready to die cd/ everyday struggle

gangsta boo: enquiring minds ii cd/ sippin and spinnin

8ball and mjg: taste like candy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice list lacboi. Haven't tried 'em all yet, but I particularly like "Successful" -Drake, and "Get the f. out my face" - Three 6 Mafia

Some more to try out:

24,23-Young Jeezy (Low, heavy hits)

Super Sik Wit It- Turf Talk (a MUST HAVE for everyone. I can pretty much guarantee none of you have heard a bassline like the one in the intro to this song. Not very low though)

Baby By Me-50 Cent (Goes from really high to really low. Hits at probably 50+ hz, then drops down and does the same bassline but around high 20's-low 30's. Kind of hard to guess that frequency)

Waddle-Gorilla Zoe (Heavy, pretty continuous rumble. Mid/low 30's)

Grown Man-Youngbloodz (Doesn't really fit with the theme of this thread, but it's such a dope song I just had to put it up. Hits hard in the mid 30's, then moves up a little higher...can't guess what frequency though,but then goes back down)

I Need Dubs-Master P (Moves around a few times within the 30's. Really clean bass, pretty much "hit-free," meaning, there's really no hit to indicate that there's bass. So if you're listening to this song on crappy computer speakers with no sub of any kind, you won't be able to tell when the bass is hitting. There are a couple of hits you can hear, but that isn't the actual bassline)

Thuggin' - Webbie (Pounds in the low 30's mostly, but hits up to the 50's in a couple parts)

Demons (ft. 3 6 mafia)- Tech N9ne (Sick song overall. For me, the bass hit is way louder than the bass rumble, but i'm pretty sure it goes down to the 20's. But no matter what kind of system you have, you need this song)

Man In The Trunk-Young Dro (GET THIS SONG. Not only does it have a sick beat with some nice low bass, it's just a dope song overall. I would listen to it with no bass any day)

can't be touched - roy jones jr

Been a long time since I heard it, but I think I remember it getting low. May be wrong though, been a while

can't be touched - roy jones jr
Been a long time since I heard it, but I think I remember it getting low. May be wrong though, been a while
nah it's pretty high bass, but definitely loud as hell and constant. It's a great song if you're tuned higher.

Bubba Sparxx - Heat it up

Too Short - The Ghetto

Sir Mix-a-lot - Beepers

Nemesis - Munchies for Your Bass

Nemesis- Last Nite

Just to name a few........................there's already threads on this FYI.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.