TRULY low bass songs. I'm talkin 20-no more than 35 hz.

If you got that version from me then it should be at -3dB. Set your frequency analyzer's function to Blackman-Harris window. It's the most accurate one IMO.
I just checked it, -2.7db at 36Hz, with -3db from about 34Hz-37Hz using the Blackman-Harris, so -3db sounds right then. I must have gotten my copy of it from you then.

Thanks for it. Louder is always better.
What tool do you for adding the bass? Audacity has bass boost built in but bass boost usually means clipping.
Goto the EQ tool, set it to draw curves, and click to make 2 points @ 80hz and 120hz. Make 0 - 80hz 0dB, and then set the 120hz down to -10dB or -12dB, and click OK. It will lower the vocals and leave you room to safely amplify the song. After doing the EQ, goto effect > amplify and click OK. In some cases there will be a very brief point where the bass is loud, and the song won't amplify much. In that case, just select around where that peak is, lower it down by say -3dB, and then amplify the rest of the song like you normally would. After that, if you feel like the vocals are extremely quiet, you can goto the EQ and set it up to boost your mids and highs by about 3dB (I do 120hz to 200hz as a slope from 0dB to 3dB). When boosting mids be careful you don't cause a lot of distortion. The highs will sound really crackly and nasty.

This song probably doesn't stay below 35hz the whole time but for the most part it is really low an its a great song regardless from a local artist in my area let me know what u think please ht(REMOVE)tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CZjP7ADS5Y

Can any1 tell me the frequency of the main bass pattern in this song please yes i no its not that low ht(REMOVE)tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIURieTRiww

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.