Truck box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks Your box is sweet. Ya i wanted to make an angled box at first, but the equipment i was working with wasn't the best.
thats a point of view on best equipment, best equipment can be anything, from the best you can fit into something. to the best you can afford right now, but there's no such thing as "best subwoofer" or "best amp"

but i can easily see fitting a bigger box in your truck without moving the seats, but you prolly like the shelf along the top like i do in my truck.

Hey ya i know i sohuld of taken for time on the spray on liner and sanding. Looks little rough right now but i was kinda in hurry to put it in because I'm hooking them up tonight. Someday when i have time i will redo the outside of the box. Thanks for comment!

box looks fine, look better if you got some grey spray paint and sprayed it down to match the interior of the truck......the only reason i haven't done what you suggested to my box, is because its actaully temporary, i'm saving up to buy a truck box for the bed, so i can put all my tools and junk back there and what not, and then i'll be able to go bigger and better....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.