trouble tuning pioneer deh 80 prs

have slope on -12, sub is set to mono, usually turn up between 30-47 out of 62 have to turn the deh up more than any other head unit ive owned, im running a saz 1500 v.3 and im not sure if its just my amp not liking the higher voltage.
Are you running a mids/high amp? or is the HU powering your fronts?

The 80prs is safe to turn up to 52. The internal amp distorts around 52-54.

If you are running active. You can go up to 62.

I'd o-scope the sub amp. DMM's are just a guess.

Or borrow my DD-1 and set your gains with that.

Are you running a mids/high amp? or is the HU powering your fronts?The 80prs is safe to turn up to 52. The internal amp distorts around 52-54.

If you are running active. You can go up to 62.

I'd o-scope the sub amp. DMM's are just a guess.

Or borrow my DD-1 and set your gains with that.
ive been trying to find a dd-1 in area just no resources. been posting rent a dd-1 signs around the city with no luck. atm im running all speakers off head unit sadly. looking for 4 channel but budget decides everything. what should i have my sub level set at if i were to turn it up louder ive been switching between -12 and -3 but cant get rid of muddy sound. think id have more luck setting sub level lower and turning head unit up more?

ive been trying to find a dd-1 in area just no resources. been posting rent a dd-1 signs around the city with no luck. atm im running all speakers off head unit sadly. looking for 4 channel but budget decides everything. what should i have my sub level set at if i were to turn it up louder ive been switching between -12 and -3 but cant get rid of muddy sound. think id have more luck setting sub level lower and turning head unit up more?
no. The level on your head unit should be 0. Just turn the gain down. And like I said. You can go to 52 safely on that HU without the internal amp distorting.

I live in WI and I rent my DD-1. I have an ad up in the classifieds.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-car-audio-classifieds/559026-smd-dd-1-smd-cc-1-rent-renting-out.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.