trade for 1250+ rms subs

csp

Item(s) for Sale:

Just give me a call if you're local in the raleigh area will be here until Thursday. I have a trade I probably can't list but value is $500. Email me csprice4113@gmail.com

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What kind of "gun replica" is it. And there is nothing illegal about selling a gun over the inet it's only illegal if you ship it and receive funds without being face to face. I swear people treat our 2nd amendment like it's enriched uranium.. It is our right to keep bare posses sale weapons as we see fit and this right shall not be infringed .... Unless you live in Ca, Ny, Ma, or shitcago..

Kings love unarmed peasants ..

Wth I'll bite I have an ed nin.1 and a ppi bk1800 both minty take your pic pm me what it is and it's serial # so I can make sure there are no bodies on the thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.