Toyota truck time...

Also, now I know how to get to your house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
come over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

quick question, where did u get the GM alt conversion/how hard was this to do? I need an alt for my truck but all the alts for it are way north of 600. If I can get into a GM alt that'll bolt up for cheaper it'd be ideal.

That is a LOT of firewood! my lord....Cool video btw, I like how it turned out.
lol, there's even more outside...and thanks man.

i watched all the videos. some were better than others but i liked the originality of a time lapse build nonetheless. vids of it playing?
thanks man, hopefully tomorrow

quick question, where did u get the GM alt conversion/how hard was this to do? I need an alt for my truck but all the alts for it are way north of 600. If I can get into a GM alt that'll bolt up for cheaper it'd be ideal.
Mine is from trail gear, but i have the 22re in mine. Check out yotatech to see what everyone else is doing. Should be a direct swap almost, i plan on tackling this tomorrow, and ill be putting up a video for it most likely

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.