Took a Trip to DIYMA and LOL!!!

that was something i was going to align with the thinking, that and i/b setups, but obviously we're on the same page... like theyve never heard a superiorly engineered hifi set of ported 3.5/4 way cabinets or dedicated sub where the science in gist is the same, but waaaaay more involved in calculating for a flat response subjective to the listening environment, which i dare to say is possibly attributed to lack of effort and patience as i/b and sealed alignments are pretty basic to attain a quickly desired result in most applications.
however, there's a guy with an ib setup on a f/b page ive been following that cut out and baffled his rear floor pan rendering his car a large enclosure, but the work took quite a bit calculation according to him, and i tend to believe it with this video demo

phase not group delay is usually the biggest issue with vented alignments. its funny how most woofers actually phase response free air *****..

I remember long ago i can't recall who did some group delay testing and it was said that at 40 hz 20ms was very hard to hear and at 30hz 30 ms was very hard to hear but there is no mistaking the phase shift in FR..

phase not group delay is usually the biggest issue with vented alignments. its funny how most woofers actually phase response free air *****..
I remember long ago i can't recall who did some group delay testing and it was said that at 40 hz 20ms was very hard to hear and at 30hz 30 ms was very hard to hear but there is no mistaking the phase shift in FR..
very good, joel. alot of factors need to be considered to get the phase delay of a reflex alignment to be linear when referencing the input signal as 0* phase. until we have constant linear phase filtering/processing specific to a dynamic array of sonic reproduction applications that can infinitely adjust every fraction of frequency in real time, we're still relegated to arduous trial and error of making physical changes to get transients 'perfectly' (which i use very loosely) aligned across the entire spectrum.

bring on the 'transfer function' jokes.

very good, joel. alot of factors need to be considered to get the phase delay of a reflex alignment to be linear when referencing the input signal as 0* phase. until we have constant linear phase filtering/processing specific to a dynamic array of sonic reproduction applications that can infinitely adjust every fraction of frequency in real time, we're still relegated to arduous trial and error of making physical changes to get transients 'perfectly' (which i use very loosely) aligned across the entire spectrum.
bring on the 'transfer function' jokes.
i have a SLICK *** way of lineaizing alot of that phase shift and increasing transient response at the same time. i keep telling these fools its easy and the best way to do it.

wiggas be on that bandaid shit..

i have a SLICK *** way of lineaizing alot of that phase shift and increasing transient response at the same time. i keep telling these fools its easy and the best way to do it.wiggas be on that bandaid shit..
split the international patient and help me develop the logic controller i can write the program slice..

Did you seriously just quote yourself?
giphy.gif

split the international patient and help me develop the logic controller i can write the program slice..
Why don't you just take out a business loan and get behind your product(s) 100% instead of trying to get other people to help foot the bill. That way you can own the success or failure of your ideas. Judging by what you've said about your yearly salary it shouldn't be too much of an issue to get a bank to back you or even be self funded.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like you're going to get anywhere trying to hawk your ideas for someone else to help finance as I'm sure most people are worried about being catfished.

Why don't you just take out a business loan and get behind your product(s) 100% instead of trying to get other people to help foot the bill. That way you can own the success or failure of your ideas. Judging by what you've said about your yearly salary it shouldn't be too much of an issue to get a bank to back you or even be self funded.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like you're going to get anywhere trying to hawk your ideas for someone else to help finance as I'm sure most people are worried about being catfished.
ouch that was too deep man lmao. Right in the papermaker.

there isn't a ******* thing on earth you could roast me about fuckboy. you literally can't ground or fuse properly. ive yet to see you give sound advice.
Why you keep repeating yourself? Makes you look even dumber saying the same thing over and over again. Trolling...

I swear some diyma ppl are fking idiots. Thinking a high dollar amp will magically make their sub setup become SQ and completely ignore everything else thats actually relevant to how a good sub stage is done.

jeAc3B.jpg

LjepqP.jpg

I swear some diyma ppl are fking idiots. Thinking a high dollar amp will magically make their sub setup become SQ and completely ignore everything else thats actually relevant to how a good sub stage is done.
In that guy's defense, it doesn't look like English is his first language and it may be he doesn't even understand what you wrote. As likely he really believes or wants to believe that he is going to hear some subtle nuances

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.