Strategies for separating power from signal in 2011 F-50

Participant count
  • Participant list

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
I️ intend to route my power wires down the passenger side.

Is there a way I️ can get around running 1000 feet of wire (tweet and mid) all the way around to the passenger side that’s practical.

Is it even a good idea to have that much length?

Also, if I️ want to be CERTAIN I’m keeping in correct phase, does it make sense to split a speaker wire pair (pull them apart down the middle so I️ now have two separate wires)

You know, so I️ can make daym sure I’ve got the right plus and negative.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry much about the amps output aka speaker wire. Just the RCAs
Yeah, that’s the one (and only) good thing about having to use factory HU...there will be no RCAs coming from that way...

Are you saying that the speaker wire running from amp to door are ok along side my power wire?

Yeah, that’s the one (and only) good thing about having to use factory HU...there will be no RCAs coming from that way...
Are you saying that the speaker wire running from amp to door are ok along side my power wire?

yea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.