Took a Trip to DIYMA and LOL!!!

Sure, but ******* up to him is another thing!!
Jesus man... I hope your mainly kidding. I was just trying to be nice. D@mn, I guess I can't say that I appreciate the guy who answers a **** ton of questions without it coming off as weird. You answer an **** ton of questions too so do a ton of others and I really think that its pretty d@mn aweso.e that you guys take the time to do it.

Jesus man... I hope your mainly kidding. I was just trying to be nice. D@mn, I guess I can't say that I appreciate the guy who answers a **** ton of questions without it coming off as weird. You answer an **** ton of questions too so do a ton of others and I really think that its pretty d@mn aweso.e that you guys take the time to do it.
Relax bro...only messin with ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I can tell I'm gettin' you worked up tho lol

They got that "if its not a sealed box its garbage" mentaility.
Yeah, they are the same on the reddit sub-reddit I am on. They think spl is dumb, to each their own.

But I have to say this forum gets pretty bad sometimes. Luckily there are about 3-4 knowledgeable people who are regulars to even out the vocal minority of bad advice lol

Relax bro...only messin with ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I can tell I'm gettin' you worked up tho lol
My bad, just been a rough couple of weeks. My now ex fiancée moved out the Friday before last and I had to pick up a part timer to be able to pay the mortgage

My bad, just been a rough couple of weeks. My now ex fiancée moved out the Friday before last and I had to pick up a part timer to be able to pay the mortgage
Good vibes your way bro, that **** *****. But through all my breakups I realized there are always more fish in the sea. Once you get back up on your feet, change something you do in your life. Chicks will come

too bad they are the wrong answers tho lol
Such as....?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Oh that sux...sorry to here that.

If you need me to roast someone for your entertainment to relieve some stress, i'm here for ya bud lmao.

If you need me to roast someone for your entertainment to relieve some stress, i'm here for ya bud lmao.
papermaker comes to mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

papermaker comes to mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
there isn't a ******* thing on earth you could roast me about fuckboy. you literally can't ground or fuse properly.

ive yet to see you give sound advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.