Too many amps?

Sorry not 17, might be your father though from one of my crazy nights. I was just trying to ask a question, not to be ridiculed from guys who think they are much cooler than they really are. Thanks for the ideas from some of you, the others can go play with themselves in their mothers basement. Say what you wish, I think my stuff sounds pretty good and I enjoy messing around with all types of products and methods. Have a good life ripping people online. I'm sure you are awesome

Sorry not 17, might be your father though from one of my crazy nights. I was just trying to ask a question, not to be ridiculed from guys who think they are much cooler than they really are. Thanks for the ideas from some of you, the others can go play with themselves in their mothers basement. Say what you wish, I think my stuff sounds pretty good and I enjoy messing around with all types of products and methods. Have a good life ripping people online. I'm sure you are awesome
I was seriously looking forward to seeing some pics Op... any humor thrown your way is likely from seeing the same issue constantly.
Lighten up and post pics please, meanwhile the admins are taking complaints.
Here's a form...
roeRoIq.jpg

I would kick you right in the nuts if you were my father and that detarded.

Come on guys maybe he really doesn’t understand the issue with running multiple setups like that I seen it done before but they knew what they was doing and did it just to say it can be done but instead of bashing just help but op u so need to get ride of some equipment in ur car as for electric yes a better alt n one good back in the stock location will help

Come on guys maybe he really doesn’t understand the issue with running multiple setups like that I seen it done before but they knew what they was doing and did it just to say it can be done but instead of bashing just help but op u so need to get ride of some equipment in ur car as for electric yes a better alt n one good back in the stock location will help

You just joined this forum today. Simmer down noob.

So what lol I been in this car audio game for a over a decade
Well how can he say I’m a noob
A whole decade? wow. impressive. the OP deserved to be bashed because he is what we call a retard. only a retard would have a set up like his in then actually tell people about it.
but maybe he really doesn’t have no idea what he is actually doing is my point I’m sure everyone been in that point in there lives, so instead of bashing we could support as a community . I remember being one of first ppl with a smd dd1 and I would drive up to 60 miles one way just to tune ppls stuff help on there builds give them tips on getting the last bit louder then they were before . It’s like you want ppl to turn away from this amazing hobby

I get that and im all for helping someone out but this guy doesn't want help with his setup he legit thinks it is badass he just wanted to know if he should put a higher amp altenator or 2ndary battery when that is the least of his issues.

I get that and im all for helping someone out but this guy doesn't want help with his setup he legit thinks it is badass he just wanted to know if he should put a higher amp altenator or 2ndary battery when that is the least of his issues.
I mean i understand that. I just think he got offended over the name calling and was trying start more drama .but eh that’s the internet you gotta roll with it . I’m just saying as some people suggest to stick with one setup maybe build a new box n tune it differently n I’m pretty sure he will be way more happier then what he has now but with no real info I can’t tell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.