Help with installing a new stereo to my Hyundai Accent GLS - 97

Participant count
  • Participants list

kallekalas

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sweden
Hello. I bought a new stereo for my car. I pulled out the old one but I don't really know what to now.
These are the cables that come out from the car:

And here is the cable that came with my new Stereo:

Is there some kind of adapter for this? Or do I need to cut and rewire it myself?

Your description is as badly worded as some phoned customer service assistance to china...

Go look at adapter for your specific car.

Unless you bought the stereo from someone with the same car at least make, you'll need a harness for your vehicle, than you'd splicd it to the stereo wire harness color for color...

When I do a deck i also get a vehicle specific antenna adapter and steering wheel interface and reverse camera interface adapters if applicable.

Last edited:
Hello. I bought a new stereo for my car. I pulled out the old one but I don't really know what to now.
These are the cables that come out from the car:

And here is the cable that came with my new Stereo:

Is there some kind of adapter for this? Or do I need to cut and rewire it myself?
You need at least these if its a 1997 accent

Dash kit

Wiring harness

This site has everything you need for your car audio

Thanks for your reply. I thought the title was self explanatory. Do you mean that you need model and stuff for the stereo? I don't really know a lot about cars, that's why I asking here. My question is what's the best way to connect it, and if it even possible? I've been looking on different wire kits but I'm not really sure what to buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.