To wall or not to wall. That is the ?

tripleb45

Banned
Arkansas
Ok after a little review today on youtube, and other places I am really thinking about having a wall in my suburban. #1 because I have enough space and #2 If I am going to throw out my spare tire and pay all this money, I might as well do it big.

16446_197770369202_670634202_409487.jpg

16446_197774919202_670634202_409495.jpg

16446_197777729202_670634202_409495.jpg

This is not a build log. This is simply a thread that has a SOLE purpose of

Walls v.s. Regular boxes.

What I am hearing is that you lose db in wall builds, but I am tired of seeing the same things myself, and I don't want to be the next meade. I have seen people way louder than meade or at least way more stylish, like beast from the east, NY native, etc and I just want to do something different. So PLEASE NO BS. I am not on here for enemies or other BS please only comment if you have had real life experience with either of the two, but mostly walls because i have had numerous regular boxes.

I currently have:

* 4 Fi BTL 18" subs Fully loaded with all options

*2 Hifonics Brutus (2610) 2600 watt amps (I am looking for 2 more)

and other stuff

Wall that bish for the epicness......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That is my new goal. And I may be a big part of the build. I catch on to things pretty quickly.

Off topic: How the hell do you multi quote?

why cant you just build what you want and do it the way you want to do it?

thats the first step. picture it how you want it in your head, THEN once you have all your equipment to do it how you want it, come on here and ask how to build what you want. thats the only way your going to be different. right now your just picking who to copy off of. if its not meade, its someone with a wall, etc.

why cant you just build what you want and do it the way you want to do it?
thats the first step. picture it how you want it in your head, THEN once you have all your equipment to do it how you want it, come on here and ask how to build what you want. thats the only way your going to be different. right now your just picking who to copy off of. if its not meade, its someone with a wall, etc.
No I actually want a wall, I am just trying to see if those with experience thinks that this is a bad idea. I am new I am not a know it all. I am just asking, and again for the record I want a wall. I am not copying I am looking for ideas.

No I actually want a wall, I am just trying to see if those with experience thinks that this is a bad idea. I am new I am not a know it all. I am just asking, and again for the record I want a wall. I am not copying I am looking for ideas.
If you want a wall.......do the wall. If you don't you will be sorry and wish you did after you do a box and all and then decide you want more. Take some good advise and get more than you think you want now. It will save you $$$ in the end...........If your wall is done right you WILL NOT lose db's. But it has to be done by someone who knows what they are doing for sure.

for a DD there really is never a "reason" to do a wall, but that's part of what makes it different.

You have room to do an upfiring box or a wall. Wil you be building this or having it done? I'd get prices ahead of time as a wall won't be cheap if it's done correctly...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.