to old to compete?

dasnegro
10+ year member

hey guys its been a while snice i have been on. but im back im a little ou the loop so pls a little help here ..

this is what i still have

head uint

alpine iva-d310

front spakers

focal 5.1/4

rear

jl 6.5

amp

rf 25 to life power 1000

sub

jl 13w6v2

and its all in(ur going to laugh) my 94 honda civic coupe

everything is still in good working order i have the big 3 done

i do need a new batt

but other wize good from there

my buget.. well we all know that price is all ways a factor but im looking for bang for buck i still dd this car and will for yrs to come

any help to start putter me in the right direction would be greatly helpfull

thanks

It would depend on which organization and then class whether or not he can do anything with the a-pillar. I'm getting ready to try some homemade pods for my pillars and I know that throws me out of stock class SQL for MECA.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure. I don't compete really but have looked into it.

why not ? the amp putts out plenty of power?
All these young'ens around here are running 3,000+ watts on their daily drivers.

Perhaps you should read some threads for a while and you will have your answer.

It sounds like you have the makings of a decent daily driver set up.

I will be 40 years old in the next couple of years and I have over 1,900 watts on my daily driver system. My setup is nowhere near competition worthy.

It would depend on which organization and then class whether or not he can do anything with the a-pillar. I'm getting ready to try some homemade pods for my pillars and I know that throws me out of stock class SQL for MECA. 

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure. I don't compete really but have looked into it.
ya all my speakers ar in stoke locatins and no mods done ( im triing to hid alot of it cause it still is a dd in i drive and i know ppl like to get shashy on nice cars)

[quote name='>>SQL

Perhaps you should read some threads for a while and you will have your answer.

It sounds like you have the makings of a decent daily driver set up.

I will be 40 years old in the next couple of years and I have over 1,900 watts on my daily driver system. My setup is nowhere near competition worthy.[/quote']

but i have own comps with only useing under 750 watts with good box design

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.