24 12inch dc level 3 m2's questions

Spldecendant
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ny
I'm looking to start a new build and do 24 12inch dc level 3 m2's. Now I was wondering if I should use a bunch of little Amps or I was thinking 2 optidrive 12001d's a 2 channel 12k now if I have 12 woofers on 1 amp will there be cancellation?

Sometimes that's the best way to learn...
Lesson learned. I suppose we all have to learn at some point, I have yet to experience my first fire.

Tryin' to keep it that way.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

1) If you had the money for 24 DC's you would have money for quality amps. (Not saying opti's are bad i love the old ones, Just not on par with DC)

2) If you think amps are the cause of cancellation, You are definitely not ready for a build of this magnitude. Multiple subs are not easy. Plus your going to need batteries out the rear and alternator to run the amps to push them

As long as you gain match everything you will be fine. They wont be perfectly matched but you don't want more than a tenth of a volt different when setting gains. For all the people saying you don't get cancellation from amps have you ever done a build like this? Box is the biggest problem for cancellation, but poorly gain matched can cause some minor cancellation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.