Tips to avoid getting jacked

e552a51ef08803f37a3fca8b9126ff13.jpg

This cable is 15' long it goes thru the trunk roof , thru the trunk, under my rear seats and a metal pipe goes though the loops with padlocks. I also have an alarm with a lcd to alarm me if I'm broken into. If anyone does try to open my hood it will open up about 3" buahahahahahahahahahhahahahaj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats pretty sweet ...

e552a51ef08803f37a3fca8b9126ff13.jpg

This cable is 15' long it goes thru the trunk roof , thru the trunk, under my rear seats and a metal pipe goes though the loops with padlocks. I also have an alarm with a lcd to alarm me if I'm broken into. If anyone does try to open my hood it will open up about 3" buahahahahahahahahahhahahahaj

I like that idea but what if they have some big wire cutters? It is still possible for them to still break in and steal something within 2 minutes. By the time you come outside and check, they are already gone.

I don't think they'll be prepared for me - they like to be in and out quick - obstacles will make them just skip you. Anyway I only have a 10" and 2 amps - nothing too crazy

I don't think they'll be prepared for me - they like to be in and out quick - obstacles will make them just skip you. Anyway I only have a 10" and 2 amps - nothing too crazy

what happens when they just slide that metal bar out..

No tilt sensor... Shiiiiiit two tow hooks hooked to my truck and im taking your car for a ride till i have a place to break it open.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Let's be realistic though , I'm in a big city - too many eyes and ears for that . Thieves out here are quiet and not seen or heard.

what happens when they just slide that metal bar out..
There are holes drilled through the bar and the locks go through the bar and through the loop. It's not an easy jack move.

There are holes drilled through the bar and the locks go through the bar and through the loop. It's not an easy jack move.

ah ok thats different then, didnt see the holes

They cut cut through locks but they'd need a bolt cutter and that not a common tool for a stereo thief. I'll say this, since I put this together I sleep much better at night .

Record a message played on a loudspeaker mounted under your car that starts with a demented laugh and then has a voice that says "Im coming to f*** you." Then have it go back to laughter. Have another speaker start playing the sound of a woman screaming. Just as that starts, your air horns start blaring and a blue rotating cop light starts flashing. Bonus points if you have a red strobe light in the car that starts flashing with no fixed interval. Have the brain hidden behind the passenger airbag or instrument panel, and have one that sends a remote message warning you that your car is being messed with. Maybe a couple of those handheld piezo sirens that you pull the chord on to activate. As you approach the car pull the chords and throw the sirens in a couple of directions (before they see you). I would only approach the car if it was one thief, he didnt see me, and I had a gun I knew how to use. Attacking with pepper spray is too risky, and more than one thief what if they both have guns?
Anyways, great advice on this thread!

It seems to me the most effective way is to bring fear into the equation- fear of getting caught, fear of the sick angry owner who just so happens to likely be a sadist, etc. A veteran car thief is pretty much immune to this- best way to avoid him stealing your equipment is to have a plane jane car with no stickers and as stealth an install as you can manage.
Dude I almost pissed myself lmfao.

So far I only have 5% tint all around (except windshield) but I have a friend that works on legit cop cars and hes going to hook me up with a badass alarm soon for a sweet price. (Same guy that got me the 5% tints)

249b2737542b3bb9fab7ff9b77b14b6d.jpg

Here's my car - I try to make it look normal but then rims might get some attention. No tints, no stickers, no drop kit on the car. Just a lil Honda on some cheap rims

e3a08784cedd23956097e0705936a3c3.jpg

And here's my van, does have tints but the rest is stock. A bit of an eye catcher to gangbangers and blacks . in Chicago they love these old Chevy vans but they usually put the 24" rims etc etc - so far so good and no break ins

249b2737542b3bb9fab7ff9b77b14b6d.jpg

Here's my car - I try to make it look normal but then rims might get some attention. No tints, no stickers, no drop kit on the car. Just a lil Honda on some cheap rims

Looks like a rough neighborhood. I can see why you're so worried about security.

There's even spray-painted graffiti on the sidewalk and the pole by your car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Looks like a rough neighborhood. I can see why you're so worried about security.
There's even spray-painted graffiti on the sidewalk and the pole by your car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Wat [emoji23]

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...