Timmy's Ford Taurus doors by 04Murdalanche

[quote name='04murdalanche']@brandonkain82 ; so all this is trash? All the stuff I sent you I built? Your doors wouldn't have looked like sh*t because I wouldve used
Quality resin and mat

null_zpsc7008bcd.jpg

DSC_0474_zpscc02904f.jpg

DSC_0446_zps5b2e1e43.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

photo52-3.jpg

photo12-5.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo12-3.jpg

photo22-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's great man !! Too bad mine aren't useable and can even mount to the door anywhere on the bottom half because you covered it all !!! Keep being a dickk bro its gunna get you real ******* far ..

Let me clarify 2 things ...1. They were supposed to wrapped but you said the material was lost in shipping ...

2. They aren't bedlinered because refused 2 pay for it cause your buddy was supposed too ..

Even tho I have 500$ plus supplies in these .. I smoke like a chimney and can't roll my windows down .. Of course I didn't wanna wait around for your buddy to buy Bedliner ... Was going on 2 weeks just waiting on that ..

You fuckd the doors up man bottom line don't start talking **** too people now ..

Thread is dead I advise you practice glassing a little more before you do any other jobs off the fourm ..

I wasn't even going to make any of this public figured people **** up but you've been being a **** in several threads .. Idk man but you need too take a step back and chill
Make it public? Lol.. This is a forum. Of course you were gonna make it public. Why would you not?

It's fine man. Like I said there's people still messaging me ON HERE to get their doors done. Ill make sure to tag all you guys in the builds so you can talk shitthere too. Peace

Make it public? Lol.. This is a forum. Of course you were gonna make it public. Why would you not?
It's fine man. Like I said there's people still messaging me ON HERE to get their doors done. Ill make sure to tag all you guys in the builds so you can talk shitthere too. Peace
Spoken like true professional instead of stopping your bs you wanna rub in the fact people are still paying you

Well they need there ******* heads examined .. Thanks for your amazing work man .. Next time I want something destroyed for

Several hundred dollars I know just where to send it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif keep up the great work

And all the above work looks like trash up close as well .. Prolly why you coat it in bumpy *** Bedliner you tool

And @moller1129 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you like that post that's cute send him your doors so he can rip u off ... Maybe he can teach you how to box a sub up

Like somebody that isn't mentally challenged ...

@Timmy13091; was you ever offered a resolution like money back or some of your trades back. Rhino lining looks like **** its what people would use to cover up ****** glass work and works great for that. Now thats my opinion on rhino lining doors doesnt mean its a fact.

And all the above work looks like trash up close as well .. Prolly why you coat it in bumpy *** Bedliner you tool And @moller1129 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you like that post that's cute send him your doors so he can rip u off ... Maybe he can teach you how to box a sub up

Like somebody that isn't mentally challenged ...
No, that's usually just what people want them finished with. They tell me how they want them finished.

And how can you talk? When have you built a box? You always hit up SMS Lmfao

[quote name='dbeez']@Timmy13091; was you ever offered a resolution like money back or some of your trades back. Rhino lining looks like **** its what people would use to cover up ****** glass work and works great for that. Now thats my opinion on rhino lining doors doesnt mean its a fact.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to take $ back from him he's a student I knew how it was .. Wasn't offered the deck or twees back no ..
And I thought it was a honest mistake .. Wasn't trying to put anyone in a ruff spot but boy did the true colors come out in this thread ...

[quote name='dbeez']@Timmy13091; was you ever offered a resolution like money back or some of your trades back. Rhino lining looks like **** its what people would use to cover up ****** glass work and works great for that. Now thats my opinion on rhino lining doors doesnt mean its a fact.[/QUOTE]

Yes he was I offered him money back, he declined.

And say whatcha want. But that's how some people like it, doesn't have anything to do with fiberglass it's more of the finishing bondo body work that would determine if you needed Bedliner or not

No, that's usually just what people want them finished with. They tell me how they want them finished.
And how can you talk? When have you built a box? You always hit up SMS Lmfao
Your point ? And I hit u up for this and you fuckedd me ... Now its a joke too you that's real mature bro I can see the type of guy you are .. I'm no craftsman but I don't take people hard earned $ for hack jobs either you little bitchh

Dude those linered panels look like dog **** and would never pass as a good job and I live in Oklahoma rhino liner all over the ******* place, that is some ****** work son

Your point ? And I hit u up for this and you fuckedd me ... Now its a joke too you that's real mature bro I can see the type of guy you are .. I'm no craftsman but I don't take people hard earned $ for hack jobs either you little bitchh
It's not a joke. I was stating you can't call someone out who doesn't build boxes when you don't build your own boxes either.

And l offered you money back. You declined.

Dude those linered panels look like dog **** and would never pass as a good job and I live in Oklahoma rhino liner all over the ******* place, that is some ****** work son
Like I said earlier. Talk allllll you want, it doesn't bother me you think they look like ****. I really don't care. Feel free to keep posting, though.

It's not a joke. I was stating you can't call someone out who doesn't build boxes when you don't build your own boxes either.
You got 300$ cash send it I doubt you do ... You want me to push for money back from you ?

Cause I will you **** .. I let it slide because I know you aren't swimming in $ over there and 300$ is a big chunk and thts not even including 130$ deck and 100$ dd tweets I sent u as well

Other people brought this thread up it didn't have to go this route but you reacted like a douche so no I'm not gunna

Sit here and watch you talk cocky in all these threads I put you on blast .. If you get more work good for you **** I hope you do

I even said just get some more practice in .. If you wanna run around like a dickk then that's on you as well bottom line you fuckedd these doors up royally and now your talking **** too me the guy that didn't even wanna reach back into your pocket ... Ya makes perfect sense

Karma is a bitchh bro just rerember that

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I think I'll just slice a big *** hole in the doors of my Taurus, tape the speakers on, and call it good
Thanks I shoulda went that route as well theyed still be able to mount to the door

You dont see Timmy's pov?You'd be ok with putting these in your car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from