Time alignment questions

The alpine 9855 is an active capable deck and that is one of the controls...
So, what and why is he calculating ha (distance?!, if so why?/ distance from speakers to back of rear deck holes, deck holes to head rest?)

quick and easy way is it controls how the sound gets to u....i have my TA set to where theres no real left and right it sounds like it all comes from the dash and forward....

Distance to the listener from all the speakers...
Im just curious but are your several periods and indication of condescension? whats the wire diagram from the alpine hu ----> active amp/ eq unit -----> components

Im just curious but are your several periods and indication of condescension? whats the wire diagram from the alpine hu ----> active amp/ eq unit -----> components
Idk I guess that my way of leaving it open for more questioning or debate hahaha... You actually run 3 rcas one for sub (sub channel) one for front outs (produces jst highs in 3 way mode for tweets) the one for rear outs (for mids) then to each amp the wire each mid and tweet to its own channel...

Your midbass wiring may be why its a little off. I have an explorer and my subs are as far back as I can get them, pointing upwards, and I have TA, and I don't notice a difference in delay. With the TA it just sounds a little sharper to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.