Time alignment questions

i learn everyday. lol. like on the i personalize app online you can select 1 sub or 2??? does that kill one of the sub RCA's and make the one mono , or does that make both mono??

i dont kno how alpines works but on the eclipse i usually do it by ear....i bring t out and try to have it feel like its coming from the head rests in the front

dont like far back bass but its all by ear

i dont kno how alpines works but on the eclipse i usually do it by ear....i bring t out and try to have it feel like its coming from the head rests in the front
Pretty much how Im doing it...

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Pretty much how Im doing it...

What are you guys talking about exactly, I'm confused haha

To help with the time aligment, you are going to measure distance from sub to what? and for why? and if so, you were suggested to move the box around by buck and imtjnotu?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.