Through the process (pics)

if it doesn't sit flat and can be glued down...id glue it, it doesn't need to be moved, or maybe try some kind of spacer on the dial arms

See that's what i was going to do smd glue it down cause ya know that would be easy but there's some thing's im worried about. being able to see the glue once you actually turn the light's on for it? and if it will effect it at all because like i said all the electronic working's are on the back of the overlay.

Anyone please help out . is there some sort of glue i can use that will not mess up this overlay or the electronic working's on the back of it?

Well if you guy's noticed i posted numerous number's of post's on this. but after taking differnt information from people on here and friend's and everything it finally came down to the fact i figured it out the dial's on the speedometer are granted so you actually have to press the dial on very slowly and lightly if you press it on there really hard it will go to far down (the dial) and will move to slow when you accelerate.

*NOTE* i also did not have to glue or tape the overlay either i actually flatned it with weight:).

Well guys i was driving last night and my dial fell off so i was like wtf , so then my neighbor came over today and actually found out the dial is not magnetic at all it was a left handed thread and screwed in slowly yet making sure you had it in there snug and fit well. lesson learned here never go to a shop and ask them about speedometer's when they have no idea wtf there talking bout.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.