Through the process (pics)

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
hey guy's just got done with this be sure to tell me what ya think. but when i go actually the speedometer does not work but everything else does so either i didn't push the pins in enough or not enough but i shall see 2morro but here's pic's for your enjoyment:).

The dash half was taken apart.

IMG_0200.jpg

Got the Cluster out.

IMG_0203.jpg

Got the cluster back in with the new face but dash still apart.

IMG_0207.jpg

The new Face:) Lit up .

newfaceisborn.jpg

Looks good, if it had any more colors I'd say rice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

...but it looks just tasteful enough to be a worthwhile upgrade.

Haha ThX man no way man no Rice ride there . American Ride and she's a sleeper will be built more in the summer for sure:).

Alright guy's got the speedometer moving now , but it's moving offully slow when you acelerate i mean i'll be doing 35 and it will say im doing like 25 i know this cause i drove next to my buddy and he was driving 35 down the street and my speedometer said 25mph so i know it's off. what can i do to fix this?

yeah that's where i got em dumple. but can someone please help me with my question anyone please. got the speedometer moving now , but it's moving offully slow when you acelerate i mean i'll be doing 35 and it will say im doing like 25 i know this cause i drove next to my buddy and he was driving 35 down the street and my speedometer said 25mph so i know it's off. what can i do to fix this?

Hey guy's i found out why my speedometer is not working:crap: it's because the panel that lay's over the top is still like up a little bit and not laying perfectly flat around the speedometer etc....so it's rubbing againinst the actual dials and cause them to move slowly:(. idk what to do how to fix this please help?

Instrument cluster is pretty cool looking . But I'm not digging the steering wheel . Looks really out of place . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i found out why my speedometer is not working it's because the panel that lay's over the top is still like up a little bit and not laying perfectly flat around the speedometer etc....so it's rubbing againinst the actual dials and cause them to move slowly. idk what to do how to fix this please help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.