Threw this together for a buddy today....then had an issue

I suggest drilling holes by the amps inputs to hide the wires and make it a little bit more aesthetically pleasing, but that's just me.
We are going to build a flush trim plate so it will all be hidden after that.

He does not get to drive the car much right now, I have been dragging my feet on getting him his new windshield lol. I think it might get 30min of use since the window broke. He is 30 and yes his wife would be pissed if he burns it up prior to getting a new one.
well my girl is kinda the same way, she has this idea im 26 now and i should b done with THIS kinda stuff. some woman are like this but its up to us to not let them b this way. i just think there is a common ground, if you have bills and cant pay for what you want then you cant get it. its all about being a grown ass man . if you make enough money and your girl is goin nuts still then she has to go or you have to back hand the bi tch to the floor one time. just one time will do she will know she was wrong. its like if you have a dog and he is going threw the grabage or sh its on the floor you hit them. not hard but enough so they know they where wrong. some times u have to do it over and over.

Yea, I think she played him a bit on the situation. She has been bi tching for a while about wanting new kitchen appliances. Now she is getting some, seems odd. lol if she planned it out a bit then I will hand it to her, she played her hand well.

Finished the flush panel...will get better pics tomorrow during the day

img1286586330163.jpg

Quick video of a hair trick

well my girl is kinda the same way, she has this idea im 26 now and i should b done with THIS kinda stuff. some woman are like this but its up to us to not let them b this way. i just think there is a common ground, if you have bills and cant pay for what you want then you cant get it. its all about being a grown *** man . if you make enough money and your girl is goin nuts still then she has to go or you have to back hand the bi tch to the floor one time. just one time will do she will know she was wrong. its like if you have a dog and he is going threw the grabage or sh its on the floor you hit them. not hard but enough so they know they where wrong. some times u have to do it over and over.
Very Blunt i must say... lulz

Wow, shortest time ever having a system... His wife came home threw a fit just now and said sell it all. So I bought it all...hahaha Poor bastard, has a broken window, broken light fixture, and no system now...
Holy Crap, now thats funny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.