Threw this together for a buddy today....then had an issue

Wow, shortest time ever having a system... His wife came home threw a fit just now and said sell it all. So I bought it all...hahaha Poor bastard, has a broken window, broken light fixture, and no system now...
Came home? Bitch should have been in the kitchen in the first place. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

lol, yea. He is pissed. I told him i will just sit them in the back room for now and see if she cools down so he can pick it all up or not. His wife has the wore the pants in that family ever since I have been around..about 6 years now..

Nope, it is not Reflecting. He is talking about Dave(not on here that i know of)... I don't know how the hell he ever bought that setup with his wife the way she is. However, I was over there this morning and it sounds like she may be letting him buy it all back, but she gets a new stove.. lol what a compromise.

If he don't buy it back though I will be more then glad to buy those subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh, and earlier in the post were some one was asking about the screws. Dave had a box blow apart on him that he built a while back. So now he abuses the amount of screws that will fit in a box. On the bright side, if I get to buy the subs/box I can tare apart the box and enough screws left over for a few builds.

Whats up rabbit. Yea, it is Dave. I hope for his sake he works something out with her. I know what he paid for everything and what he asked me to pay. No need to lose money like that just because of her. Hell I don't even like his wife.

Nice box. I hope it works out for the poor fella. Wives should be like that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Whats up gavin..sent you a pm with my new number..should see you this weekend at the show. You going fri/sat or just one of the days?

Well, it is all back in his car now...made a new top plate while I was waiting and changed up the bracing a little. Still waiting for him to snag another sheet of wood so I can do the trim plate, but all in all it sounds great and gets plenty loud. I will try and get some video of it soon.

Since I had the subs out, figured I would get a size comparison of how big they are..that is a 32oz soda..

img1282777942482.jpg

This is the top plate..(same box just new plate)

img1282777848668.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.