Threw this together for a buddy today....then had an issue

I will try and get a better vid this evening when I'm over there. Sorry again for that crappy video, I'm using a back up back up phone after some minor issues with a car's tire and then a river, both of which phones don't like apparently.

A few videos from today....again not great, still waiting on my evo to come in...

(in case some don't know click them pics to watch the video..I'm sure you all know..but hey..just in case..lol)

This is at right around half gain, he is on stock electrical and only 4 gauge wire so voltage is an issue. So is the neighbor lol

It moves a decent amount of air, next time I'm over there I will see if the woman will try a hair trick. If nothing else we will get some better footage...I do see you are still using my old photobucket lol

Wow, shortest time ever having a system... His wife came home threw a fit just now and said sell it all. So I bought it all...hahaha Poor bastard, has a broken window, broken light fixture, and no system now...
This is one of the most pathetic things ive read on this forum. buy the ***** some midol and make her do the dishes.

I was not a fan of using that many screws, just what he wanted to do. It sounds great and gets decently loud, so I guess it works for him now.

what kind of voltage drops is he having, im not on his wifes side but if its bad he now needs another battery then he needs more wire. if you can give him a deal on it thats cool. i would think with the 2200 you would want 1/0 and 1/0 for big 3 then another battery the dude is looking at another 3 bills at least . hmmm

The wire is not the problem considering I have some here...we have talking about doing some trading on that..His setup back will be batts and alt. He found 2 hc1800s for a decent deal, but he can not buy any thing until she gets her side of the deal.

I have the gains set to about half right now and voltage is dropping to 10.5 on heavy bass tracks.

The wire is not the problem considering I have some here...we have talking about doing some trading on that..His setup back will be batts and alt. He found 2 hc1800s for a decent deal, but he can not buy any thing until she gets her side of the deal.
I have the gains set to about half right now and voltage is dropping to 10.5 on heavy bass tracks.
thats real low, i just hope he dont fry is alt. his wife would beat him? how old is this guy ?

thats real low, i just hope he dont fry is alt. his wife would beat him? how old is this guy ?
He does not get to drive the car much right now, I have been dragging my feet on getting him his new windshield lol. I think it might get 30min of use since the window broke. He is 30 and yes his wife would be pissed if he burns it up prior to getting a new one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.