three SVC subs on 1 amp possible?

beartoe

I'm kinda a noob and I was wondering if there is a way to wire my 3 kicker svc comps to one 2 channel amp without damaging the amp. I know it can be done with dvc subs but what about svc.Also as Ill advised as it is, two of them are 12s and one is a 10, I've seen it done at a few car shows and I've found a couple people asking the same thing but thus far nobody has been any real help

this is my amp

Amazon.com : Pioneer GM-5400T 760-Watt, 2-Channel Power Amplifier : Vehicle Stereo Amplifiers : Car Electronics

2 12s

Amazon.com: Kicker Comp 07C124 12-Inch 4-Ohm Subwoofer: Car Electronics

1 10

Amazon.com: New KICKER 10TC104 10" 300W TC104 Loaded Car Audio Subwoofer + Sub Box Enclosure: Electronics

I'm a huge basshead but i'm in college right now so I can't afford much and I would really like for these to work. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

I am by far not an expert, but this sounds like a very bad idea. You should just run the two 12's and be done with it. Or buy a mono block amp, then you may be able to run 3. Why are there 2 different sized subs?

like I said, I'm in college so I can't afford much at the moment, I wanted a third sub but couldn't afford the 12. I have another 12 that I could put in there but it's not a kicker and I wasn't too keen on mixing brands

Mixing models, sizes, and VC configs is a terrible idea.

Using different size subs can cause cancellation issues and often times make things quieter than louder.

VC configs makes it hard to make sure each sub gets the same amount of power.

Mixing models often times is bad because TSP specs are different. Even if you have 12's from the same company, but different models you can bet they will excel in different box sizes and types.

OK I'm going to just run to two 12s for now on the 900amp. I've been checking and the newer comps are 500 max instead of 300 in the future if I were to buy 2 of the 500w comps, they woulden't mix well with my two 300s would they, or could I do that without problems

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.