This amp good enough?

Participant count
  • Participant list
If your going to run a ap1500 then i would reccomeded getting the xfl instead of the tnt. It can take the power better and will usually play lower and louder
Dammit... lol As soon as I get settled on something someone always tells me something else is better and I should get that thing instead lol. How MUCH better is the XFL vs the TNT because it's a bit more expensive....

The TNT is still a great sub. Im sure you would be very happy with it and it would handle the power fine. If your going to build a custom box then the XFL will have a much larger range and will be louder but the TNT and XFL will be similar in a premade box

The TNT is still a great sub. Im sure you would be very happy with it and it would handle the power fine. If your going to build a custom box then the XFL will have a much larger range and will be louder but the TNT and XFL will be similar in a premade box
Well I'm already counting on the TNT being pretty god **** loud lol and I don't really want to get pulled over on the street... Let me just tell you what I used to have and maybe you'll understand why I think I'll be fine with the tnt.

OLD Setup: 2 Pioneer ts-303r 12s in a pickup truck box made of chipboard that was falling apart by the end (keep in mind I drive a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder). They were running off of a crunch powerzone 2250 (enough said)... and for the cherry up top, I still had the stock radio and the only way I could get RCA/remote was through a line-out converter...

NEW Setup: AB TNT 15'' in a nice big ported box made of the good stuff (mdf) running off of a AP1500D. I also have a Dual XD6150 receiver. It's not the best, but at least I'll have clean power.

I'm just hoping that now that I actually have some decent equipment, I won't have to get a new alternator or something else I have to spend MORE money on lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.