American bass elite series subwoofers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cm_low

Does anyone have any info on these? I have been looking around and can't seem to find much about them. They are not even on the american bass website. I have emailed them and they say they are very similar to the xfls but why is there not about them anywhere or are they listed on the site? Are they a new line replacing xfls? And I have found the dual 4ohm vc alot of places but only the dual 2ohm at one vendor. Also everywhere advertises them as 200 oz triple stack magnets but one person on a review stated this was incorrect and that they were actually 150oz double stacked. Can anyone out there provide any additional information on these. I am looking at the 15s. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply. Yea that is prolly what I will end up with just because I am tired of trying to research these elites. The reason I was considering them is the rms power handling is more closer to matching my amplifier than the xfl's. In reality though it's only a difference of a couple hundred watts and from what I heard the xfl's can take higher power than the 1000rms without much problem.

Looks like my wife ended getting me one these for Christmas. It looks pretty ****** in person but I have decided to go with the xfl instead and have one being shipped right now. I would just keep the elite instead but unfortunately she had ordered the dual 4 vc and I need the dual 2 vc to make my 1 ohm load on the amp. So of any one else is interested in these subs I can post up the spec sheet on it which has the specs for all sizes of this series. Also according to the spec sheet all the spec descriptions on every site I have seen these for sale on are incorrect. These are double stacked 75oz magnets for a total of 150oz not as advertised 200 oz triple stacks like the xfl's. Other than that they look clean, monstrous and ******.lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.