Thinking about Cone area, power handling, and motor force.

I go back on the 21st, so next week. I don't think it will get done this year.
I'll be working 8 to noon when school starts and I'll have class from 1 to 5. Then there's homework //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Not going to happen! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I've got two possibilities right now. There's an 18 year old freshmen I've been talking to, but she currently lives with her 22 year old boyfriend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Also, a couple weeks ago three 16 year olds stopped me while I was driving and got my number. They were on the college campus, so I didn't think they were 16. At this time, there are tons of 18 year old freshmen walking around. They said the legal age of consent in Iowa is 16. I thought that it was bullshit, but sure enough they were right! I looked it up, and 16 is the legal age of consent here. Also, the law says a 14 or 15 year old can consent to anyone 5 years or less older than them. It's fucked up, but I could legally have consensual sex with a 14 year old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Anyways, one of them really wants my dick, but I still feel weird because she's 16...... so I don't think I'll do it.

They need to re-write the laws. I'm guessing they're still in place from a long time ago when 14 year olds would marry 30 year old guys (1900's?)
Work + school is a full plate, but you're young and it'll be over before you know it. Burn the candle at both ends while you can. Oh, and bang all the young ones the law allows, but keep in mind they bring an extra helping of immature drama. I used to raise hell with a buddy of mine and we used fake names.

Work + school is a full plate, but you're young and it'll be over before you know it. Burn the candle at both ends while you can. Oh, and bang all the young ones the law allows, but keep in mind they bring an extra helping of immature drama. I used to raise hell with a buddy of mine and we used fake names.
I've already got plenty of drama from them and I haven't even slipped it in yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Don't really want to get any more of it!

Definitely not going younger than 16. I would feel like a pedophile if I tried to get a 14 year old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

I've already got plenty of drama from them and I haven't even slipped it in yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Don't really want to get any more of it!

Definitely not going younger than 16. I would feel like a pedophile if I tried to get a 14 year old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
Yous a pedo bruh?!?
Aren't you already 23 or something lol, this a redneck law or what

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yous a pedo bruh?!?
Aren't you already 23 or something lol, this a redneck law or what

I'm 19 now, lol. It says it right above my post count......

I agree, it's a redneck law that needs to be changed!!

I'm 19 now, lol. It says it right above my post count......

I agree, it's a redneck law that needs to be changed!!
I use Tapatalk so it's not visible.
ba34b2137cd47595f36c5a23d7b523ec.jpg

nah hes "young" lol im the one whos like 23, but im 24 now. we couldnt even go to bars when he came and met up with me at my new place in des moines

but hes got his own problems he has to deal with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I use Tapatalk so it's not visible.
ba34b2137cd47595f36c5a23d7b523ec.jpg

Oh, gotcha

nah hes "young" lol im the one whos like 23, but im 24 now. we couldnt even go to bars when he came and met up with me at my new place in des moines
but hes got his own problems he has to deal with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Yep, I've got quite a few problems, lol.

Yeah, we aren't talking about what could happen. He is saying in a perfect vacuum, which set up would be louder. That means if all other variables were equal.
It's kind of like how everyone here insists on modeling a box on winsid before building. Is it a bad practice? Not at all... Does it really tell you anything about your install once it's in the real world? Hardly.
Again...it's installer dependant. There's really no good answer w/o doing a bunch of testing.

Nearly all assumptions are wrong. Motor force is nothi g without displacement.

If ypu want it loud you want less sorces. Its less factorization.

It easy to get one driver loud. You start adding more drivers things get alot more complex.

Again...it's installer dependant. There's really no good answer w/o doing a bunch of testing.
The installer has nothing to do with the theoretical vacuum, which is exactly my point. Just like the installer has nothing to do with a winsid model.

The installer has nothing to do with the theoretical vacuum, which is exactly my point. Just like the installer has nothing to do with a winsid model.
Funny how all these comments made....and it just so happens that you pick out mine. INSTALLING by owner you twit...not actual installer.

Funny how all these comments made....and it just so happens that you pick out mine. INSTALLING by owner you twit...not actual installer.
He is asking which is louder on paper. That's why the installer or owner has fvck all to do with it... You twit

Is 1 15" louder than 2 12" on the same power... That's a theoretical question that needs a theoretical response. Of course if the 2 12" are in a box that is complete shat they won't be as loud. That has nothing to do with what was asked. He is looking for an answer to a question where the only variable is the cone area and amount of motors involved, and you go and throw in a million other variables that have nothing to do with the question asked. It's like you just have to talk to talk, even though what you are saying has no relevance to the question asked.

Sure, be mad at me and call me names, it is what it is. I'm just telling it how it is.

I'm tell ya it's got too many variables involved. There is no right answer. But you keep on talking. Tell you what.... do some experimenting for the OP then give him your findings. End rant/conversation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.