these are your only options. which would you do

Participant count
  • Participant list

guy022077
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have a directed 600/4 my goal: i want some decent midbass oddly enough with just my deck and the xovers in it i have gotten it out of my stock setup.

1:get 4 tangbands from the GB and use the 600 on them and get 4 tweeters with passive xovers run off of the deck

2: get one set of diamond 661 i think

and a set of diamond coaxis for rear fill runn that off of 600/4

3:get 2 tangband for front and some tweets and run active front and no rear fill if you say this one reccomend some tweeters

or give me a front comp set and rear comp set or rear coax that will not cost more then 300 together. i dont want to buy more stuff ie active x over so if my 8445 cant do it its not getting done.

I listen to slipknot,korn,muse,soulfly, my chemical romance,kill switch engage and on and on...this is not all i listen to but its the highest percentage of what i listen to. so i want these to sound good.

i know enough to get it right i had a super active setup once with 2 four channel amps front and rear everything and subs...blah blah blah and i liked it but i didnt think it was that much better then my next car that had just a singe 4 channel and 2 sets of comps. It did sound better but not better to offset the weeks of tuning i spent getting everything right. yes weeks you guys may do it faster then me but it took me about 2 weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.