the727kid = Bad transaction!

you can clearly see in the 2nd pic they arent cut up.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861
Can I see the pic you're looking at? The one I'm looking at proves nothing. All I see is a dark ass pic with some equipment in it. You can see the condition of the surrounds in that? I am unable to.

Then he said "I didn't really exam them before I shipped them" He has a group photo of all the **** he's selling, but he couldn't take a moment to examine the mids brfore shipping them off? That's just carelessness and is totally unacceptable to me Unless......... you're trying to pull a fast one. Guy knew those mids were bogus and was looking to make a fast buck . The one guy that vouched for him doing a f2f deal really proves nothing as well. He'd need some elephant nuts to fuk a guy over in person.

Can I see the pic you're looking at? The one I'm looking at proves nothing. All I see is a dark ass pic with some equipment in it. You can see the condition of the surrounds in that? I am unable to.
Then he said "I didn't really exam them before I shipped them" He has a group photo of all the **** he's selling, but he couldn't take a moment to examine the mids brfore shipping them off? That's just carelessness and is totally unacceptable to me Unless......... you're trying to pull a fast one. Guy knew those mids were bogus and was looking to make a fast buck . The one guy that vouched for him doing a f2f deal really proves nothing as well. He'd need some elephant nuts to fuk a guy over in person.
the angle of the cut is near the top.

you can see in the photo there is not cut line, nothing is mis-aligned.

gotta say... he has sold a lot of expensive equip on here.. been a member for 3 years... i dunno why someone would risk their rep on a $25 product

727... its worth you're rep givin him 25 bucks though either way you look at it unless proven innocent

gotta say... he has sold a lot of expensive equip on here.. been a member for 3 years... i dunno why someone would risk their rep on a $25 product
727... its worth you're rep givin him 25 bucks though either way you look at it unless proven innocent
IF he sends the mids back...

I'd be pissed if the buyer did mess up the mids but he gave away that option to say fvck off when he admitted he did not examine them before he shipped.

But for 25 bucks with the rep 727 prides himself with, it would be best to try and make this go away. The fact that he said he did not examine them before shipping and that other **** about the buyer not asking enough questions about the condition leads me to believe he knew these mids were bogus.

why would he want them back?? he's not going to want to pay for shipping to get broken mids back
The buyer pays for return shipping, as is normal for all online returns.

It's $25 bucks. No one should be crying over it. Just refund/return and this all goes away.

Be adults about it.

**** this thread got long.

I do admit I ****ed up by not examining them... honestly though I would of saw a tear that big before shipping, you can't miss it.

Anyways if you think I scammed this guy, believe what you want... Trust me if I was going to scam somebody, it definatley would of been on the ZX2500.1 I just sold for $500.. not a measley $25.

This situation has evolved into something it shouldn't of. Like Ferguson said, I pride my self on my reputation and $25 is not worth blowing a rep, especially when I have over $1000 of equipment still to sell.

Buyer will get a refund Friday when I get paid and I will expect him to send my mids back. If he doesn't **** it, $25 really isn't going to hurt me, apparently this guy is desperate for it.

**** this thread got long.
I do admit I ****ed up by not examining them... honestly though I would of saw a tear that big before shipping, you can't miss it.

Anyways if you think I scammed this guy, believe what you want... Trust me if I was going to scam somebody, it definatley would of been on the ZX2500.1 I just sold for $500.. not a measley $25.

This situation has evolved into something it shouldn't of. Like Ferguson said, I pride my self on my reputation and $25 is not worth blowing a rep, especially when I have over $1000 of equipment still to sell.

Buyer will get a refund Friday when I get paid and I will expect him to send my mids back. If he doesn't **** it, $25 really isn't going to hurt me, apparently this guy is desperate for it.
Until then, this thread should be locked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

douglas.leejr

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
douglas.leejr
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies