the727kid = Bad transaction!

douglas...i highly doubt he scammed you over 25 dollars...

he offered the full refund, send his mids back

the fact that you want a full refund and refuse to give back the mids is making you look shady as hell because everyone knows those can easily be fixed. u send back the mids, he gives money back. its $25 stop acting like your bank account is hurting over this, and if it is i suggest you get something better then minimum wage work.

simple solution...send back his mids. he gives money back.

douglas...i highly doubt he scammed you over 25 dollars...
he offered the full refund, send his mids back

the fact that you want a full refund and refuse to give back the mids is making you look shady as hell because everyone knows those can easily be fixed. u send back the mids, he gives money back. its $25 stop acting like your bank account is hurting over this, and if it is i suggest you get something better then minimum wage work.

simple solution...send back his mids. he gives money back.
If he pays for them to be shipped back + $25 I have no problem with that, I would have to have it in my PayPal first though. The easier option would be to just refund me $25 - shipping instead of wasting more money on these junk mids, wouldn't you agree.

Siding with the scammer is cool too though.

anj46907, It's really none of your business if $25 is hurting my bank account or how much money my job pays btw, so fuck off.

man, you spent 25 bucks on these, right? If so, thats all your entitled to getting back...dur
Yeah, and if you read all my posts, that's all I want back unless he wants them sent back to him, then it's on his dime.

WTF? YOU PAID 25 DOLLARS!!! That is ALL you are entitled to getting back, and you send them back to him. You expect him to shell out more then he got for them when he included shipping in the price?

Yeah, and if you read all my posts, that's all I want back unless he wants them sent back to him, then it's on his dime.
Quit being a cheap ass. Get your money back and send the guy back his speakers.... /end.

WTF? YOU PAID 25 DOLLARS!!! That is ALL you are entitled to getting back, and you send them back to him. You expect him to shell out more then he got for them when he included shipping in the price?
If he wants paperweights sent back, he will have to pay my shipping, that's how it works when you get scammed.

thats all he is trying to get back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

wtf are you reading?

Still waiting on the refund anyway so all this bullshitting about sending them back is worthless until he mans up with the refund!

thats all he is trying to get back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
wtf are you reading?
He wants 25 plus shipping, when he paid 25 shipped for them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

douglas.leejr

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
douglas.leejr
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies