the727kid = Bad transaction!

How would you know the packaging was excellent then?
I opened the box and took one of them out, it was wrapped in a plastic bag, quit dodging the refund with your stupid questions.

ya minus shipping so prob like 20......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
It's still a scam and a warning to others that he would scam you out of a lousy $20, sorry for warning others, my bad.

It's still a scam and a warning to others that he would scam you out of a lousy $20, sorry for warning others, my bad.
im saying that he should give you the refund;) the amount should not matter a scam is a scam, but for 20 dollar if he really tried to scam you........

Stupid to even have to have this happen over such a small transaction. I would have inspected the mids before accepting money for them ( as seller) and let the buyer know the condition. You also should inspect them before you leave feedback ( as buyer)

I would expect a full refund after receiving them in that condition since they were not damaged in shipping. But minus ship is better than nothing.

727 that was pretty shady
ex dos.

if it was only $20 (which is cheap for a set of working mids) , i would just refund the money , take it as a loss and avoid the headache.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I will not "meet you halfway" you sent mids that are pretty much worthless and didn't inspect them before shipping. I am already being nice and saying keep the shipping, or you could pay me $25 + shipping for them back, those are the only 2 options I am comfortable with and others should agree.

K send me back the mids and you can have a full refund. Still think the mids were fine when they left my house but whatever... I can still make use out of them either way.

K send me back the mids and you can have a full refund. Still think the mids were fine when they left my house but whatever... I can still make use out of them either way.
There's no way I'm sending them to you before I have money in my PayPal account, I'm not stupid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

douglas.leejr

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
douglas.leejr
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies