the727kid = Bad transaction!

i see...
indeed this is true. it should be the exact same transaction in reverse...
yes sir, it should be. This douglas guy is shady, posted a "great" feedback. then the mids are ****ed up. He wants more money back for them then what he paid...yeaah...

Im going to say,It looks like douglas cut the mids with a razor blade in hopes to get a full refund and repair them and get free mids.Im not going to say they couldnt have been screwed up when he received them but thats not so likely.Now if they were $150 and were damaged like that I would be pissed.Or maybe he cut some olds ones like that for the pictures? Either way I'd say if hes going to refund you then you need to send the items back in their current state no questions asked and just say screw it.Also I wish the seller (thekid) would have taken the casing off of them when he took the pics so we would know exactly whats going on and this problem would have never happened.

If he pays for them to be shipped back + $25 I have no problem with that, I would have to have it in my PayPal first though. The easier option would be to just refund me $25 - shipping instead of wasting more money on these junk mids, wouldn't you agree.
Siding with the scammer is cool too though.
make a thread about it:rolleyes:

He sold the mids that cheap because he knew they were busted. He told on himself in his reply. Saying that he didn't inspect them before shipping is a fukin lie. 727 is a shitty seller for not testing them before shipping even if his lie is true.

And then the buyer sends good feedback before opening the damm box? Just Wow. He could have blamed you for messing up the mids being that you gave good feedback before inspecting them. But he messed that up with his reply to you.

It seems to be getting harder and harder to do good deals on here. Seller is trying to use his high post count and refs to speak for him. WTF does 727's 100+ transactions have to do with the fact that he boxed up something that he didn't test before he sold. **** like this happens when you don't CYA.

Im going to say,It looks like douglas cut the mids with a razor blade in hopes to get a full refund and repair them and get free mids.Im not going to say they couldnt have been screwed up when he received them but thats not so likely.Now if they were $150 and were damaged like that I would be pissed.Or maybe he cut some olds ones like that for the pictures? Either way I'd say if hes going to refund you then you need to send the items back in their current state no questions asked and just say screw it.Also I wish the seller (thekid) would have taken the casing off of them when he took the pics so we would know exactly whats going on and this problem would have never happened.
Seller admitted to not inspecting them, so if the buyer was trying to pull a fast one the seller has no way of confirming that they weren't cut up.

^^^I will have to agree with you,you are right,the seller should have completely inspected and even hooked some power up to the speakers before ever even posting them F/S.Hell even if Im selling something that i know is broken and I explain its broken,I will make sure one last time before I post it that it is still broken lol.

there so many ways this could have went. Seller didn't inspect them before shipping them huh? But he had to have atleast noticed it when he packaged them.

Buyer should post pics with username also to confirm that those are the mids.

Just dont know who to side with here but seller should make sure those are the mids he shipped and buyer shouldn't ship back until some kind of transaction is worked out with a third party holding funds until shipment is recieved.

there so many ways this could have went. Seller didn't inspect them before shipping them huh? But he had to have atleast noticed it when he packaged them.
Buyer should post pics with username also to confirm that those are the mids.

Just dont know who to side with here but seller should make sure those are the mids he shipped and buyer shouldn't ship back until some kind of transaction is worked out with a third party holding funds until shipment is recieved.
It's 25 dollars Brah. More abouth the "principality" than anything else

I'm surprised I haven't been scammed on this site yet
pm me, i can help you out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

look.. If you pull something out and it was working I guarantee 90% or more people don't check after pulling em out. Mids don't separate there. doesn't happen they look like rubber in the pic to so something is up.. even if power was sent to em they would pull off the sides before tearing.. 727 is a good guy met him in person.

Why would he send all of the money and not get his mids back? even as cheap as they are.

even when they are pretty much sitting in the 3rd pic in here.. they look obviously cut.. i don't think adrian would have sent em out looking like that.. you wouldn't even need to "examine" them you would be able to tell when you put them in. I would think the buyer would see em too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

douglas.leejr

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
douglas.leejr
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies