the727kid = Bad transaction!

douglas.leejr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
I bought the Eclipse mids from him in this thread (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425861)

I received them with the surround completely separate from the cone on both, it literally looks like someone has cut them with an exacto knife. He basically told me to fuck off in our last PM's to each other when I only asked for my money back minus what he spent on shipping. He also hasn't responded to my last PM in 3 days. Here's pics from 4 different angles of 1 of the mids, the other is exactly the same.

EclipseMids002.jpg

EclipseMids003.jpg

EclipseMids001.jpg

EclipseMids004.jpg

From the very first PM he sent me:

So $25 shipped for just the Eclipse mids? PayPal please.

adriandphillips@yahoo.com

Money sent as a Gift

Hey man I need your address

Still don't have these, tracking number?

Sorry bout that bro. 1z 94e 780 03 6516 0699 UPS

Well I got the mids but the surround is completely detached from the basket on both of them. It looks like someone used a razor or something,wtf?

I would like a refund, at least the amount not spent on shipping.

A razor on them? I didn't really exam them before I shipped them... but I know a razor has never been taken to them. Try CA glue to repair it.

Here's my issue with the refund.

1. I am pretty sure they were fine when I sent them. Worst case scenario, say they were "razor bladed"... I never stated a condition about the mids... which leaves me to issue #2.

2. You asked 0 questions about the mids in the first place, not a model number or size.. which made me sketch about the sale at first, but money is money, which leads me to issue #3.

3. How do I know your not suddenly trying to scam me out of $25? You have 220 posts... how many refs? I've done numerous smooth transactions on this forum, over 100 easily. In fact one this morning I met a person to sell some stuff. I don't do bad business, karma is a *****.

The model number was clearly visible in your picture so anyone can google it. The top of them was not clear in the picture. Ca glue will not work, I am telling you the ENTIRE surround, all the way around BOTH speakers, is cut down the middle. You scammed me and I want you to make it right before I post up here, and anywhere else you have a name on a forum (Caco, RoE, DIY, FLSPL, SS, CarDomain, LincolnForums, etc.)

I scammed you? I believe not my friend, like I said I've tons of transactions that went perfect, why would I scam someone over $20?

So basically you have proposed to me one option... give you a refund and you keep the mids. Good call.. I think that sounds perfect

They're not worth sending back unless you pay for them to be shipped back. I said give me back what was left after shipping if you read it.

Now you can respond, funny how I had to wait 3 days for you to respond to my last PM but you respond here ASAP. Refund me $25 - shipping please.

You didn't post my last PM to you 3 days ago:

They're not worth sending back unless you pay for them to be shipped back. I said give me back what was left after shipping if you read it.

What's fair would be a FULL refund, you scammed me! You either didn't test/inspect something before shipping it or you sent me something that was fucked up on purpose! In either scenario you are a bad seller!

Funny how you made me a positive review thread about the good packaging and then the next day there is an issue.

If I was out to scam somebody... don't you think I would of scammed the other guy that I just sold a Kicker 2500.1 to, $25 isn't worth a bad rep.

Funny how you made me a positive review thread about the good packaging and then the next day there is an issue.
Yeah, the packaging was great, later that day I had a chance to actually take them out and look at them, surprise!

Now you can respond, funny how I had to wait 3 days for you to respond to my last PM but you respond here ASAP. Refund me $25 - shipping please.
Is that really all you have to say? And why didnt you take a look at them while making the positive feedback thread, since thats what most people post their feedback about? i.e. condition of the mids

Is that really all you have to say? And why didnt you take a look at them while making the positive feedback thread, since thats what most people post their feedback about? i.e. condition of the mids
I didn't take them out of the box until after I posted in his good feedback thread, sue me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

douglas.leejr

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
douglas.leejr
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies