jusblaze scammer

dbeez
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
crestwood,ky
Well who has his address I have a cell number he won't answer I am going to post it later also any other info is appreciated I know he is in maryland can't remember the city off the top of my head...

I knew to stay clear the F*** away from him and I thought it was just as obvious to everyone else. Dood would never post pics of his **** and after 3 pages of hassling the guy you'd finally get one without his name on it that he found somewhere. Sorry about your luck fellas, I guess I should have posted my suspicions sooner, but then, that would have made me an ******* if I was wrong.

Master69 send me the number and I asked some of his refs they always got their stuff but he got us all at the same time he posted a pic in his thread and sense he had refs I bought bad choice I know but luckily I used my card so chargeback...

Will post link when I get home it was for the avn5495 for me anyway he won't answer his phone anymore or anything...

He def. has a bunch of stuff for sale....with very few, if any, pics. Guess it's good to see that he's had atleast one good transaction! Gives the others a little hope....

V.

Well he has had a few good ones like 2 or 3 with louisiana crx and then basscort and a couple other guys just seems the higher priced stuff he runs...I have 2 different addresses already and a cell phone number send me his home number someone...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dbeez

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
dbeez
crestwood,ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies