The truth about rockford fosgate

Says the fellow using a 'z' to pluralize his screen name. Duly noted, professor.
By the way... can you stop by the pits at finals and set my amp for me before I run? I want to make sure they're set up perfectly. Like yours.
Your stupid avatar says it all.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Or is it.... the more I talk, the more stupid *you* sound.
At least I use correct English.

so what did I learn from this thread?

Is it that if you tune 2 amps for 500wrms @ 2ohms each, one will be louder than the other even though they are both tuned the same?

wtf is going on?

Rockford Fosgate amps saw their best days in the 90's. They haven't made a woofer worth owning since the original Power series (TRF and LA Storm are TC sounds so that doesn't count)

Would take my 1500bdcp over my aq 2200 all day long only thing I don't like is those stupid plastic gain knob

s that's just being cheap but im willing to bet one milllllion dollars if someone clamps any rockford amp the will come within a few 100 watts of the birthsheets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.