The Soundqubed Supercrew F-150 Build (4th Order Blowthrough)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kcarter1227
10+ year member

Hello Everyone, Introduction first: My name is Kaleb Carter, I am a 19 year old College Student at University of North Florida. I work full time for Florida Blue as well as being a full time Mechanical Engineering Student. I live in the dorms so I only get to work on my build on the weekends in my dad's garage when I'm not too bogged down with work. I drive a 2002 Ford F-150 Supercrew that I had been saving up for since I was about 8 working for my dad cutting grass, cleaning houses, being a farmhand,doing landscaping, etc. It was paid off the day I had the keys in my hand. Also, I pay for my equipment 100 % though dad helps me out with materials. On to my dad, him and I are the only people that touch my truck. I've been a basshead since I was little because of him. He used to be a professional installer (before I came along) so I was bumping in the womb in his show car. He helps me out a lot with installs and I try to learn as much as I can so that someday maybe I can know more than him some day. (I don't think it'll happen) Anyways, enough with that, let's get y'all some pictures!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.