The Road Life?!

Also, you're 26 making $33 an hour not to rain on your parade once I get into the local union hall. Journeyman wage is 40+ in my area and I'll be about 23 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but not to rain on your parade.
Come back and talk to us when you're actually making that bub.

I'll be at Fort Bragg in about a year, funny I applied for local 50 union hall for a pipefitter got accepted and tested just waiting on a interview letter. Don't have time to wait for them so for now I will pursue this ! We should meet up tho!
Union pipefitter is an outstanding career path. I guarantee you'll be earning far more and with better benefits than 90% of college grads who go on to be cubicle drones and such.

Please keep the disease in Iowa, I work for a chicken company in Alabama and we are doing all sorts of new cleaning methods and junk to keep that stuff out. That would devastate North Alabama, certain places around me you can't throw a rock in any direction without hitting a chicken house.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The union is great and all but there is never work 24/7 and not something you can do forever. You body eventually gets old. When you do work most of money comes from over time which is ate up with taxes. And while you do work its long hours 7 days a week.

Spread the love! God bless it, in the end its all just money. I hope the best for everyone no matter what you do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Unions here are a joke.

I hope they're better in other states.

All I ever see on TV news is striking....and its usually always about more $$. Oh I'm sorry. 35/hr isn't enough for ya, yet the rest of the WA residents are working middle class barely getting by??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.