Soundrive rcas....

Participant count
  • Participant list
I've got the stinger 4000 in my truck now. I like them especially. Because of the small plugs I can't use the sounddrives because the plugs are to big. But I've got 2 sets in the wife's truck. They sound great

I've got the stinger 4000 in my truck now. I like them especially. Because of the small plugs I can't use the sounddrives because the plugs are to big. But I've got 2 sets in the wife's truck. They sound great
yup i ordered the 8000 series... plugs are small too... but fit so tight and give off a ton of feedback noise but only when cars started... im hoping its just the rcas... i got 90s on each side of the sounddrives... if its the headunit youll see it up here for sale.. lol prs80

yup i ordered the 8000 series... plugs are small too... but fit so tight and give off a ton of feedback noise but only when cars started... im hoping its just the rcas... i got 90s on each side of the sounddrives... if its the headunit youll see it up here for sale.. lol prs80
Could be the deck. Pico fuse I don't get any feedback from mine

Could be the deck. Pico fuse I don't get any feedback from mine
prs80 dont have pico it has a resistor that blows.. its the lil one by/in green triangle on board... i just dont want to deal with it... ground rcas or not.. its gone... so gents if ur reading this with a active deck laying around hit bass up...

prs80 dont have pico it has a resistor that blows.. its the lil one by/in green triangle on board... i just dont want to deal with it... ground rcas or not.. its gone... so gents if ur reading this with a active deck laying around hit bass up...
If I remember correctly. The pico has always been a resister never a fuse. Just called that

I hate the plugs on my 8000series they grip a little TOO tight imo. But i love the look and small plugs. I also have the KNU Krystal and the plugs are too big had issues putting my headunit back into the slot in my truck

I hate the plugs on my 8000series they grip a little TOO tight imo. But i love the look and small plugs. I also have the KNU Krystal and the plugs are too big had issues putting my headunit back into the slot in my truck
yeah i kept looking at the plug then the hole like wtf... they basically twist ons...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.