Northeast Region the new years hang over cure

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
im going to try to go to both of those, itll be my first competition too. btw i ive in laurel MD.

im going with my new setup, 2 12'' type rs in a daily driver setup ported box, and about 1200watts. im trying to get my car ready for everything, ive been sound deadening and trying to get all the rattles out now for the last couple days lol. i think im going to be classified in Street B.

but again, this is my first competion, so what can i expect? how many people do you think will be there, and what should i expect in this division, etc. thanks

it kind of depends on your box construction and the tuning of the port on your box. im going to bring a box that is tuned to 42hz with about 90sq inches of port on 2 10" type r's so ill be in street a. i think im going depends on if my family is going to PR or not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.