Southeast Region SBN what to expect

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

DRCKISS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want to start collecting points for db drag this year and want to start at SBN, how is this setup, I mean does each organization have their meters running at all times or what, I will be running a strret A class and was just wondering if the 8 hour drive would be worth my time to go down there and just get metered to get points,,, I have no interest in going out to clubs and what not. I just wanted to know what is there to do at the convention if you will. like look around at the manufacturers items and cars on display then go get metered or what,, how actually does it work.. thanks for letting me in on any or all of the info you can provide.

Yes, MECA, IASCA, and Db Drag run all at once. The entry fee is about $80 per organization. I beleive if you pre-register. I booked my hotel in October. Keep in mind its spring break in Daytona, so book early and my advice is to pay the money stay at a nice hotel, the other hotels are trash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DRCKISS

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DRCKISS
montgomery alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date