TCAB Myspace Page??

Nobody ever accepted mark's shady business. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
To me it shows that it was accepted by not booting his out of everything associated with phat hertz/team kicker.

To me it shows that it was accepted by not booting his out of everything associated with phat hertz/team kicker.
We tried to resolve the situation and help mark out. I thought progress was being made, and it was at some point. I'm probably going to get bashed for this, but I don't think that mark has the money to pay back all the people he owes. At least not all at once.

Yeah well have to see about that one, your going to need more then just you.
More like medical bills rather then bail...

your the one backing him up, that makes you just as small as him IMO. anyone that would beat someones ass, for beating someones ass that has stole 1000+ from forum members.....is worse than the one who did it in my opinion. I wouldnt beat his ass as he doesnt have my money, but i gauruntee you hes gunna be like dude with the rim business. Hes gunna **** up with the wrong person, be pulled out of his ride and shot sooner or later.

That being shot statement had to be the dumbest thing ive heard.

Anyways, **** ILL SAY IT LIKE I HAVE. I GAVE HIM A MONTH TO GET THIS **** SETTLED, WELL ITS BEEN THAT, 1 MORE SHOT TO STAY ON THE ****IN TEAM. IM NOT LOOSING TEAM KICKER AND IM SICK OF SEEING PHAT HERTZ PUT THROUGH THE **** HOLE.

2 WEEKS TO GET THIS **** PAYED OR YOUR/HES """"""OFF THE ****IN TEAM""""". WOULD HATE TA SEE YA LEAVE BUT I HATE HAVIN MY NAME AND MY TEAMMATES NAMES DRAGGED THROUGH ****. I MEAN COMON MAN HOW LONG DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TALK **** ABOUT YOU? EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND YOU SEE MARK POTTS A PEICE OF ****. IF I SAW THAT ABOUT MYSELF ID DO WHAT I HAD TO TO FIX THE ****IN PROBLEM. BE A ****IN MAN. TAKE A LOAN, PAY THESE PEOPLE BACK AND BE IN DEBT WITH ****IN BANK.

IF IT WERE ME THAT YOU RIPPED OFF, ID BUST YOUR ****IN HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL **** ON ME FOR SAYIN IT (TEAM OR ANYONE ELSE)

I just wish the people who HAVE gotten their refunds or a box would post something.

I know some people have gotten one or the other since this whole fiasco went down.

I'm in agreement with macdaddy, I'd hate to lose the awesome sponsorship we have going with kicker that we all worked so hard for.

In all reality, i'd leave team phat hertz before I leave team kicker. Being on TPH gives me nothing but grief while being on team kicker makes me feel like i'm accomplishing something.

That being shot statement had to be the dumbest thing ive heard.
Anyways, **** ILL SAY IT LIKE I HAVE. I GAVE HIM A MONTH TO GET THIS **** SETTLED, WELL ITS BEEN THAT, 1 MORE SHOT TO STAY ON THE ****IN TEAM. IM NOT LOOSING TEAM KICKER AND IM SICK OF SEEING PHAT HERTZ PUT THROUGH THE **** HOLE.

2 WEEKS TO GET THIS **** PAYED OR YOUR/HES """"""OFF THE ****IN TEAM""""". WOULD HATE TA SEE YA LEAVE BUT I HATE HAVIN MY NAME AND MY TEAMMATES NAMES DRAGGED THROUGH ****. I MEAN COMON MAN HOW LONG DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TALK **** ABOUT YOU? EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND YOU SEE MARK POTTS A PEICE OF ****. IF I SAW THAT ABOUT MYSELF ID DO WHAT I HAD TO TO FIX THE ****IN PROBLEM. BE A ****IN MAN. TAKE A LOAN, PAY THESE PEOPLE BACK AND BE IN DEBT WITH ****IN BANK.

IF IT WERE ME THAT YOU RIPPED OFF, ID BUST YOUR ****IN HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL **** ON ME FOR SAYIN IT (TEAM OR ANYONE ELSE)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

I know people shot for less than $100. It was dope and not a box, but nevertheless they were shot for less than $100. No, it didn't bring anyone any money back, but...he never stole anyone's dope ever again.

I don't really think anyone traveling will do much, but they would be the best because no one would even know their name.

Dude, shut up about bein shot and ****. I understand that, but you sound dumb.

Like Tommy said earlier, He would leave Phat Hertz before he left kicker or kicker left him. Im not gonna let that happen. I promise to everyone, that if he aint caught up in 2 weeks, HES ****IN OFF. Im not losing any teammates for one person that ****s up everything for everyone else.

Because thats what im givin him. I could say **** everyone that he screwed but im not. I dont like that at all. So 2 weeks and hes off and all this **** is on HIM and HIM ONLY. So yea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date