TCAB Myspace Page??

We did and will even continue to do everything within our power to try and help the community out on this one, like anyone with a backbone and a sense of wrong doing would in this situation. I had seriously thought that this situation was taken care of. Like I've said threads like this immediately get flooded with people whose only concern is to worsten an already $hitty situation, so it makes it tough to distinguish a thread started by or to help those who were wronged.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if someone pays for airfare + food and lodgeing i will go to finals and punch him in the balls

The entire group is victim to Marks bad dealings as long as he is a member. It says something about the integrity of the team that they would accept one of their members doing such shady things and not punt his ass.

Just like you blame the store if you have a bad experience, when in reality it is only one member of the employment staff.

How you guys can stand next to him at a show and have even a shred of respect for him or yourselves as long as he is on the team is beyond me. Being on a team is like being part of a person, It only takes a few flaws to make a bad person.

And if someone owed me a great deal of money (or even $500) and they were riding around with new rims and not doing a damn thing to get my money back. You had better believe there would be severe legal measures taken. I wouldn't go upto a show and beat someones ass, thats childish and dosen't get much done. (even though about half the people at car audio shows act like children and do nothing but ******** so it would probably fly. but i take the good with the bad)

My two cents. Not saying the rest of you guys are bad etc. etc. Infact i like you TommyK But you are no better than those you associate with. Thats not fair? tough. Life isn't fair.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif if someone pays for airfare + food and lodgeing i will go to finals and punch him in the balls
Are you covering your own bail?

Yeah well have to see about that one, your going to need more then just you.
I know how you feel man but please don't start in on this. My thing is I've known Mark longer than I've known guys on the fourm. I understand what he did was wrong so I completely side with those who were wronged but for outsiders to stir trouble just because they're capable of an opinion doesn't help either party.

The entire group is victim to Marks bad dealings as long as he is a member. It says something about the integrity of the team that they would accept one of their members doing such shady things and not punt his ass.
Just like you blame the store if you have a bad experience, when in reality it is only one member of the employment staff.

How you guys can stand next to him at a show and have even a shred of respect for him or yourselves as long as he is on the team is beyond me. Being on a team is like being part of a person, It only takes a few flaws to make a bad person.

And if someone owed me a great deal of money (or even $500) and they were riding around with new rims and not doing a damn thing to get my money back. You had better believe there would be severe legal measures taken. I wouldn't go upto a show and beat someones ass, thats childish and dosen't get much done. (even though about half the people at car audio shows act like children and do nothing but ******** so it would probably fly. but i take the good with the bad)

My two cents. Not saying the rest of you guys are bad etc. etc. Infact i like you TommyK But you are no better than those you associate with. Thats not fair? tough. Life isn't fair.
Nobody ever accepted mark's shady business. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

We tried to help, he seemed to refuse. I thought the situation was being taken care of (people had said they were getting refunds), but apparently people are still waiting. For those who are unaware, mark is working an actual job now, and I'm assuming that he's not making as much money at this job as he was with TCAB. Thus, one COULD assume that he is making money to pay back people who are still waiting...

Is this actually happening? There's no telling.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif im not 18 yet, so things will work themselves out
Really I never would have guessed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Really I never would have guessed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Hillarious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Nobody ever accepted mark's shady business. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
We tried to help, he seemed to refuse. I thought the situation was being taken care of (people had said they were getting refunds), but apparently people are still waiting. For those who are unaware, mark is working an actual job now, and I'm assuming that he's not making as much money at this job as he was with TCAB. Thus, one COULD assume that he is making money to pay back people who are still waiting...

Is this actually happening? There's no telling.
When this happened he should of been kicked off of Phat HertZ. You and your team would of been completly out of this matter. I know, all of the Phat Hertz members have nothing to do with His personal business practices. But Being that he was outspoken about TCAB and Phat Hertz. Alot of people associate the two together, and there is no changing it. The only way I can see the team saving face on this matter (eventhough it ***** that yall have to, because actually yall have done nothing wrong except keeping him arround) is to boot his ass off.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif mark wouldnt hit a guy with glasses
Blood doesn't turn into money so hopefully no one is hitting anyone, problems don't get solved by making more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date