TCAB Myspace Page??

Why a deadline of 2 weeks?
Its not like there hasnt been problems for a few months or anything........
ultimatum I guess?

Sometimes it takes a serious threat for people to get their act together.

The only problem is that mark can't read this forum.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I guess we'll post it on the team forum as well.

Meh. Ill believe it when I see it. Many have said that he will be off the team if he doesnt fix his **** in X number of days. And guess what He is still there. Not being an ass but Why give him two weeks He has had 6 months. Every month or so someone gives him a new deadline/ultimatum and no action has been taken so far, so Im not holding my breath on this one either.

That being shot statement had to be the dumbest thing ive heard.
Anyways, **** ILL SAY IT LIKE I HAVE. I GAVE HIM A MONTH TO GET THIS **** SETTLED, WELL ITS BEEN THAT, 1 MORE SHOT TO STAY ON THE ****IN TEAM. IM NOT LOOSING TEAM KICKER AND IM SICK OF SEEING PHAT HERTZ PUT THROUGH THE **** HOLE.

2 WEEKS TO GET THIS **** PAYED OR YOUR/HES """"""OFF THE ****IN TEAM""""". WOULD HATE TA SEE YA LEAVE BUT I HATE HAVIN MY NAME AND MY TEAMMATES NAMES DRAGGED THROUGH ****. I MEAN COMON MAN HOW LONG DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TALK **** ABOUT YOU? EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND YOU SEE MARK POTTS A PEICE OF ****. IF I SAW THAT ABOUT MYSELF ID DO WHAT I HAD TO TO FIX THE ****IN PROBLEM. BE A ****IN MAN. TAKE A LOAN, PAY THESE PEOPLE BACK AND BE IN DEBT WITH ****IN BANK.

IF IT WERE ME THAT YOU RIPPED OFF, ID BUST YOUR ****IN HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL **** ON ME FOR SAYIN IT (TEAM OR ANYONE ELSE)
keyboard4.jpg

Meh. Ill believe it when I see it. Many have said that he will be off the team if he doesnt fix his **** in X number of days. And guess what He is still there. Not being an ass but Why give him two weeks He has had 6 months. Every month or so someone gives him a new deadline/ultimatum and no action has been taken so far, so Im not holding my breath on this one either.
Well, if you want to be technical, he hasn't been to any competitions lately so he really hasn't been "on" the team.

The only shitty thing is that mark has done a lot for the team with getting ready for shows, getting our jerseys, making ports, etc. I'd hate to lose such a good teammate over a shitty ordeal such as this one, but what happens NEEDS to happen in order for our team to keep our sponsors and build a GOOD reputation.

I know people shot for less than $100. It was dope and not a box, but nevertheless they were shot for less than $100. No, it didn't bring anyone any money back, but...he never stole anyone's dope ever again.
I don't really think anyone traveling will do much, but they would be the best because no one would even know their name.
I thought this thread was udderly rediculous when people were talking about socking Mark in the face, I guess I was wrong. He was in the enclosure game not the dope game hopefully the clientele is a step above one another.

btnhfan, I agree with you 100% but shunning Mark from the team doesn't get anyone boxes/money. I would be willing to get called a pack of jagoffs for another two weeks if it possibly helps bring some a resolution. I don't know what more incentive Mark needs but hopefully this is it.

Well, if you want to be technical, he hasn't been to any competitions lately so he really hasn't been "on" the team.
The only shitty thing is that mark has done a lot for the team with getting ready for shows, getting our jerseys, making ports, etc. I'd hate to lose such a good teammate over a shitty ordeal such as this one, but what happens NEEDS to happen in order for our team to keep our sponsors and build a GOOD reputation.
bout time u realized that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I thought this thread was udderly rediculous when people were talking about socking Mark in the face, I guess I was wrong. He was in the enclosure game not the dope game hopefully the clientele is a step above one another.
btnhfan, I agree with you 100% but shunning Mark from the team doesn't get anyone boxes/money. I would be willing to get called a pack of jagoffs for another two weeks if it possibly helps bring some a resolution. I don't know what more incentive Mark needs but hopefully this is it.
But it would help you get your teams name out of the mud. Right now, I believe everyone that bought an enclosure from mark knows that any threats/Deadlines/Ultimatums, made by anyone isnt going to get them their money faster. The suggestion about getting him booted from the team was to help Phat Hertz save some face on this matter.

I don't know what more incentive Mark needs but hopefully this is it.
Avoiding jail time is as good of a motivation as any...let's see, interstate fraud, federal income tax evasion...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Good stuff. Has an FBI report been filed yet? I suggested that weeks ago, I'm sure an agent would be interested in over a thousand dollars (at least) worth of undelivered items...

You are probably right...

Not knowing a whole lot about your team's in workings, but is Mark an essential contributor to the team? Would the team fall apart without him? Does he make your boxes as well? I am not trying to start a flame war. I was just curious how much of the team is dependant on Mark.

Avoiding jail time is as good of a motivation as any...let's see, interstate fraud, federal income tax evasion...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Good stuff. Has an FBI report been filed yet? I suggested that weeks ago, I'm sure an agent would be interested in over a thousand dollars (at least) worth of undelivered items...
I highly doubt the FBI or IRS would make a fuss of such dealings.

Not knowing a whole lot about your team's in workings, but is Mark an essential contributor to the team? Would the team fall apart without him? Does he make your boxes as well? I am not trying to start a flame war. I was just curious how much of the team is dependant on Mark.
He has helped us before with builds, making ports, etc. He also got our team jerseys for us.

I wouldn't say the team would fall apart, but he is a good competitor to have on your side.

But it would help you get your teams name out of the mud. Right now, I believe everyone that bought an enclosure from mark knows that any threats/Deadlines/Ultimatums, made by anyone isnt going to get them their money faster. The suggestion about getting him booted from the team was to help Phat Hertz save some face on this matter.
No the thread was made as a contact to Mark, myself and I'm sure others on the team thought that this had reached some type of resolution. Like I said so many out there are already heels dug in a mindset one way or another on us (ashame), so I'm sure two weeks isn't really going to make or break us. I'm not going to forecast the outcome after two weeks but I can say I hope he does the right thing here. If we discard Mark at this point I hate to say it but I only feel it's going to worsten his situation along with those who have suffered from this whole ordeal, this might be a good incentive to Mark that we are as fed up as the ones who have not recieved enclosures/money. I will offer as much help as I possibly can to any and all parties who are involved in this like myself and teammates always have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date